𝟢𝟣𝟢

𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝟨

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝟢𝟥/𝟣𝟥/𝟤𝟣𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅
𝟢𝟥/𝟣𝟥/𝟤𝟣
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒.

Jania was shocked but kissed back, she hadn't had it in a while and she felt weird about doing it with her kidnapper but in a way she felt like he was her friend..

Kentrell picked Jania up he went into his bedroom, placing her on the bed, he started to kiss on her neck and she moaned. He felt that that was an invitation to keep going.

He took off her shirt and she laid back.

"F-fuck" Jania gripped the sheets as she squirted on his bottom half. It wasn't hard for her to do so since he had already been pleasuring her.

He grabbed her legs, her eyes rolling back as his dick penetrated her hole. "Fuck you tight as shit ma" He felt her walls wrap around his dick.

She bit her lip as she felt a familiar knot form in her stomach. The room filled with the slapping of their skin and her moans.

"I'm gonna c-cum" Her voice got more high pitched as she moaned. Kentrell did a few more strokes before the white substance poured out from her pussy.

He didn't pull out, but nobody was worried about that. "Turn around" He told her, she obliged feeling him slap her ass and grab her hips.

He rammed his dick into her and she moaned loudly. "Oh my God ugh, fuck go faster!" She pleaded. He smirked, grabbing her hair, pounding her shit from the back.

From the back, from the back, from the back,
from the back, from the back. but y'all can't see the rest y'all gone have to use y'all imaginations.

𝖠 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖺'

"Ouu my legs on E" Jania rubbed her inner thighs. Does that make me a hoe? She thought, she began to regret everything..

She laid on the couch thinking about everything that had just happened, she had just gotten out of the shower and was feeling like she ran a marathon.

Kentrell was upstairs doing whatever he was doing and she was kinda scared because her period was about to come on in a day or two.

She only had 4 days though which was a good thing. Kentrell came down the steps later, wrapping his arms around her body and laying his head on her tittys.