𝟢𝟣𝟧

𝐃𝐀𝐘 12 .

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝟥/𝟣𝟪/𝟤𝟣𝟦:𝟤𝟣 𝖯𝖬

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅
𝟥/𝟣𝟪/𝟤𝟣
𝟦:𝟤𝟣 𝖯𝖬

"Go put something on damn you the only one not dressed" Kentrell walked towards Jania as she walked backwards up the stairs.

"I thought you didn't want me goin' in your room" She folded her arms and he shook his head at her. "If i just gave you permission then go" He said.

"Fine" She mumbled.

//

"Yep I look like a million bucks bitch!" She yelled wiping the wet floor with a big towel. "I'm finna put it on yo head if you don't hurry the fuck up" He mugged.

"If that's the case you can do it on yo own" She laughed "No imma need you to stop talkin yo voice high as God" He put his AirPods in.

"My voice is not high" She spoke "Yes the fuck it is if twitta' had a voice it would be yours" She rolled her eyes before they walked out to his car.

"Well at least I pronounce my words correctly" She waved him off and he scoffed. "I do pronounce my words right why you talkin shit" He opened her door and grabbed Kayden.

He shut the door and she waited for him to get inside to say something else back "Then say sound" She told him, he turned on the car and connected his phone to the speaker.

"Soun" He replied "See no you don't pronounce your words right because forgot the d" She smiled "You gone lemme put it in you again?" He asked.

"That never happened"

"I gotchu" He laughed.

"Daddy I want mcdonald's" Kayden said "No, you better pick something else cause every time I get you mcdonald's it never full you up" Kentrell said.

"But I want 10 piece" He kicked Kentrells chair one good ass time "Man, nigga sit the fuck back" Kentrell turned around in his seat.

Kayden folded his arms.

"It's okay you gone get mcdonald's" Jania said.

//

"Oh my god Kd stop it" I said as he tugged on my hair, Kentrells hand rested on my thigh. "Why i'm trying to see if it's gone come out" He laughed.

"It will if you keep pulling on it" I said "Nigga leave that damn girl alone i'm using my noise canceling headphones and i still hear that high pitched ass voice" Ben said.