𝟢𝟤𝟧

not proofread

𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋04/01/21

𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋
04/01/21

"What's wrong with you?" Kentrell asked "Nothin, Im looking at the ceiling" Jania replied and he nodded "Exactly.. so what's wrong?" He laid next to her.

"I can't look at the ceiling?" She mugged "You don't do it any other time.." He reasoned.

"I'm just stressed out, it happens" She replied.

"What's stressing you out?" He asked "

Everything and everyone, you.. being here, being there I just got woman-napped from my woman-napper and shit.. do you know what happened when I was there? It was traumatizing" She looked over at him.

"What happened?" He asked

"There's no point, you can do anything about it" She turned over.

"I can if you tell me, Magic Top can make anything happen if he want too" He laughed.

"While we were there, it was a lot of men right?" She asked and he nodded.

"Figured"

"They just kept on tryna fuck with Kayden, you know like hit him and shit but Ian allow it" She spoke.

"Mhm, I 'preciate chu fa that" He replied.

"Yea but then he saw me getting raped and I couldn't do nothin' bout it" She replied.

"He saw you what?"

"I can put my feet right here if I want to" She told Kentrell, he grabbed his phone and started to record himself.

"No if I woulda known you was gone be like this" He looked at her.

"I woulda took yo ass back to yo momma" She put her feet in his face and he laughed

"You know I don't talk to her bitch ass" Jania said.

"You ain't even had to put yo feet in my mouth though" He stopped the video, posting it on his story.

—— —— —— —— ——
nba_youngboy

—— —— —— —— ——nba_youngboy