01 - malfoy manor

If you were to say the Malfoy Manor was huge, that would be an understatement. Florence was standing outside of the manor in the garden. She had just escaped from the beginning of the event. So far she had met nobody of interest. The only thing that was enjoyable so far was the view and her dress. She was wearing a dark royal blue gown, it had a corset with too many strings and not a lot of breathing room but, hey it's pretty! It had lace long sleeves. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a low bun with daisies placed in her hair.

The manor had a dark academia feel. It had a huge garden to the side of it leading into the main ballroom where it was taking place, she was avoiding going back inside.

The garden had a variety of flowers mainly roses, that were obviously still alive by magic because non were withered. As for the outside of the manor, it had long black stone columns at the entrance. And a huge archway before you entered. It was breathtaking and oddly creepy, nothing like what the Odette manor looked like.

Florence took a breath before making her way back to the ballroom. Her black heels were loud on the broken cobblestone. The sun was starting to set which only meant it had all just begun.

The ballroom was magnificent. It had many windows and portraits lining the walls. The floor was a dark grey tile. Multiple tables were lining the side of the dance floor with people talking politely and taking sips of their drinks.

Florence made her way over to her mother. "Hello, Mother, I'm back from the loo."

Renée looked over at her daughter and gave her a curt nod, "I would like you to meet Druella Black, she has three daughters, Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa."

Florence's eyes moved to the woman standing beside her mother, she had long blonde hair and a stone-cold face. Florence smiled politely, "Pleasure to meet you."

Druella reached out to take her hand in her own. "It is all mine. Your mother was just telling me all about you. I would like you to meet my daughters."

"Of course," Florence said.

Druella looked behind her and waved three girls
over, "This is my oldest, Bellatrix Lestrange, she just got married last year." The woman started, the girl she was talking about was the shortest of the girls but had a defined face with jet black curly hair. Florence nodded in greeting, which the girl did not return the nod. "This is my second born, Andromeda." The girl she was talking about now had chocolate brown collarbone-length hair with deep brown eyes to match. This girl smiled at Florence which she returned, Florence liked her best, she seemed most friendly. "And lastly, my youngest, Narcissa." The last girl had blonde shoulder-length hair and was wide-eyed at the appearance of Florence, (the girl looked very good.)

"It is very nice to meet you," Florence said, "I am Florence Odette."

"Pleasure." Bellatrix and Narcissa said at the same time. "It is very nice to meet you too, I am loving your dress!"Andromeda spoke up.

Florence smiled widely, "Thank you very much. I love yours too. Pink is definitely your color."

When Andromeda noticed nobody was listening in anymore, Bellatrix and Narcissa at already drifted off somewhere. The mothers were back in deep discussion. Andromeda leaned forward slightly and whispered, "It's a muggle designer. My mother doesn't know."

"You do that too!?" Florence squealed slightly.

Andromeda nodded, "All the time."

"I'm so glad I am not the only one. You have to be quiet about it." Florence said quietly.

"Yes, I do." Andromeda stated, "People don't like blood traitors."

"I am aware. My two best friends at my school are muggle-born and half-blood." Florence said, a small smile on her face at the thought of her friends, "My mother thinks I don't have any friends."