05- you owe me.

"You still owe me the stars." a voice came from behind the blonde. Florence was standing at a table at the Black Family house. "I don't owe you anything," She started turning around with a scowl which quickly disappeared once she saw who was speaking.

Sirius Black.

"You can't possibly just not know the constellations. How would you gaze properly?" He quirked a brow.

Florence smirked rolling her eyes, "I'll manage. Now, I'm busy. Go teach one of the girls drooling over you."

He chuckled lowly before approaching her joining the table, "Jealous now, are we?"

She raised her brows and mock pouted, "You wish, Black."

"You seemed all for it last time," Sirius muttered, "What changed now, might I ask?

"Nothing, I am just very busy."

He nodded his gray eyes burning into the side of her head, "Very busy hiding out in drawing rooms?"

Florence nodded a small smile forming, "Very,"

"I see, I see," He smirked, "Well perhaps tonight when you are very busy hiding in drawing rooms, I could mistakenly stumble in and mistakenly point out the constellations?"

The green-eyed witch pondered for a moment, "I suppose, as long as it was mistakenly."

Sirius smiled in triumph, "I'll see you tonight then."

And with that, he turned and left to merlin knows where.

Florence was walking around the venue lazily, almost limping from the heels that were painfully uncomfortable. This ball she was wearing a jet black slim-fitting dress that complemented her figure perfectly. Her hair pin straight and shining. Dark crimson platform court heels.

She was in the ballroom of Grimmauld Place. Standing in the sidelines watching people dancing. In all honesty, she felt very awkward but still kept a passive face to keep the facade up. This was a common occurrence at these types of functions, if you feel like you're the worst, act like you think you are the best.

Florence also hated dancing so she was very bored. Watching the people spin and having meaningless conversations with people she didn't even know. She missed her friends back home.

She was very thankful to have found at least one friend, Andromeda.

She had yet to spot the girl that evening.

Hopefully she would be at the next one. The next ball to occur would be in France at the Odette's manor. It was going to be mid-summer when that one would arrive.

Florence was excited to go back to school and be with her friends again. As much as she dislikes all the school work she was starting to miss it slightly. The food was also amazing.

"May I have this dance?" A voice spoke up from behind the girl. She turned around to see a man with dark brown short hair and brown eyes to match. He had a boyish grin on his face as he held out his hand to the girl. "Sure," Florence smiled taking his hand letting him lead her out to the floor. "What is your name?"

"Adrian Pucey,"

"Florence Odette," She smiled.

He led her out to the ballroom floor, setting his hands on her waist pulling her into him so they were touching. Florence grumbled slightly but hid it. They started to sway and do the little routine everyone else was doing.

"What does your father do?" Adrian asked grinning like a foul.

"He works at the ministry," Florence said, "What does yours do?"

"Ministry official." Adrian said.

"Coolio." Florence said then cringed at her words.

Coolio?

Adrian nodded. An awkward silence overcoming the pair. To Florence's rescue the song ended and before she could get roped into another dance she made an exit to the drawing room.

Florence opened the door to a random room. She opened the door to be bombarded with posters of muggle bands and crimson lions scattered amongst the walls. She was surprised this door was unlocked, if anyone else had opened it they would of been mortified. The room was empty, the sheets unmade.

Florence checked the hallway to make sure nobody was lurking and quietly made her way inside the room.

She walked over to the bed and picked up the comforter.

She was really about to make the bed.

She pulled off all the sheets and started with the first sheet. Throwing it on the bed and tucking it into the corners of the mattress. Next, she took the comforter and put that on, straightening it out. Finally the thousands of pillows. They were all red.

In fact everything in the room was.

She threw on the pillows making the bed look nice.

The blonde left the room quickly.

Florence had finally found a drawing room and was waiting in there for the oldest Black brother.

It had been about and hour or so and he was still a no show.

She had read a book in the room and it was concerning to say the least. There was a weird sound coming from the piano, she would rather not know what was in it.

After another hour, Sirius still didn't show.

Florence was starting to get impatient. He was the one who insisted she came. He was the one that wouldn't take no for an answer. So why was he now not coming?

—————————————————————————

NOTE: happy birthday, Sirius! Had to post today

NOTE: happy birthday, Sirius! Had to post today. I am sorry for the short chapter, they will now be getting longer with plot and drama coming in. 😋