06 - letters.

FLORENCE WAS ECSTATIC TO BE BACK. The Palace of Beauxbatons was a beautiful chateau surrounded by majestic gardens and fountains magically created out of the surrounding mountains. The Palace had many beautiful things about it. She always adored the little things about it.

Her favorite place being the small park with a enchanting looking fountain that was rumored to have both healing and beautifying properties.

The Easter holidays had subsided. The blonde had already visited Place Cachée to get new robes from Maison Capenoir. The powder-blue satin robes were very comfortable. Florence didn't care too much for the pairing hat but other than that it was very cute.

She was more than excited to be reunited with her best friends. Caroline Fray and Marjorie Rune. She loved the times at Beauxbatons with them. The late night talks and sneaking down to the kitchens for tea.

Marjorie was her absolute best friend. Florence had met the red-head on the carriage to the school in their first year. They had been inseparable ever since. Marjorie was one of the most kind humans the girl had ever met, though she had a sharp tongue when need be.

Caroline was her other best friend. Florence absolutely adored the girl. They had first become friends in their third year after they had been introduced to one another by a mutual friend and the two immediately clicked. Caroline was feisty and the person Florence got gossip from. You could always count on the girl to get the information from anyone.

The welcome back feast had begun not without a quick speech from the headmistress, Madam Maxine. The table was filled with all kinds of foods. Florence was sitting in between Caroline and Marjorie who were talking about their holidays and what she had missed when she had to leave early for the first part of ball season.

"Oh, Paris was wonderful!" Caroline gushed, the brunette had stayed with Marjorie and her family in Paris for the holidays instead of going back home to the Netherlands.

"There was this really cool bakery, it was to die for." The brunette continued.

"Also after you left, Camille and Omar broke it off." Marjorie spoke up for the first time. Camille was their fellow dorm mate and another one of Florence's best friends. Marjorie her red-head best friend was definitely the closest friend she had ever had but she adored all of her dorm mates.

"Yeah, had a big blow out in the dining chamber." Caroline nodded.

"What was it about?" Florence wondered.

Marjorie looked apprehensive to respond.

"He met someone else." Caroline said. Sharing a glance with the red-head.

"Who?"

Before they could respond the girl in question came strutting over.

"You really did it this time" Camille sneered flipping her long dirty blonde hair over her shoulder.

Florence raised a brow shooting both Caroline and Marjorie a confused glance, "Excuse me?"

"You stole my boyfriend!" She yelled. Heads started to turn to watch the pair.

Florence pursed her lips, "I didn't do anything, Cam."

"Well you caught his eye! You must of done something."

"I have no interest in him. I'm sorry he feels that way but it is unrequited." Florence said.