11 - violet skies.

FLORENCE ODETTE WAS RELIEVED that all the pureblood events were over. She was excited to be getting back to school with her friends. Marcus had been writing her and she had been writing him. The two were a bit of a thing.

Florence really liked Marcus he made her happy,  that's what matters, right? He was pureblood her parents would approve, his blood really didn't matter though.  But whenever she was with him she couldn't help the wandering thoughts of the previous interaction with Sirius at the back of her mind, even just the thought of him was there.

Whenever she would think of him, she would feel guilty. It was painfully obvious Sirius didn't care, so why did she? Florence wasn't sure why she cared, not that she spent time only thinking of him. Marcus had even come over to the manor at one point during the break, that's when the two made it official. He was nice, funny, and good looking. Good company to be with. Her friends liked him, so why wasn't she content? She didn't even like Sirius. Florence just didn't like how they had left things. She knew one thing. If she had any romantic feelings for Sirius she wouldn't be anything with Marcus. He didn't deserve to be led on.

Florence was sat up in her bedroom at the manor. It was the last day before she was due to go back to school. She was relieved she would finally be able to relax for the rest of the year without having to leave for events. She would never admit this to Caroline but she did miss them dearly.

A knock echoed through the room from the door. Florence looked up from her spot on her bed at the door, "May I help you?" She asked. The door creaked open and a small figure appeared with wide doe like eyes that mirrored tennis balls, "Mistress Florence, Mistress Odette would like your presence in the dressing room, now."

Florence smiled softly at the elf named Rain-Drop. "Okay, Rain-drop, I will be there now. thank you."

Rain-drops's lips curved up into a crooked smile as she bowed and left the room hurriedly.

FLORENCE KNOCKED ON the door of her mothers dressing room. "Come in," the voice of her mother said. Florence stepped into the room shutting the door quietly after her. "You sent for me."

"Yes, yes, honey, sit down please." Renee had a copy of the prophète magique in her hand and a glass of who-knows-what in her other, she gestured to the seat in front of her. Florence sent her a tight lipped smile and walked silently to the chair and sat down. "What is it?" she asked curiously.

"How are you?" Renee asked putting down the paper on the coffee table.

Florence raised a brow, "er, good?" It wasn't odd for her mother to ask her how she was, it was just odd she would call her here for just that.

"I'm glad to here it," Renee said, "I am afraid you will not be returning to school."

"What?!" Florence asked her eyes wide. Why wasn't she returning?

"Well, your father and I enjoyed London very much." Her mother started.

"No." Florence cut in.

"-That we decided we would like to move there full time."

Florence gasped, "No! My whole life is here, my friends, my other friend, everything is here."

Renee shot her daughter a pointed look, "I thought you would be happy, you enjoyed London."

"Yes, I liked it as a temporary place. Not to live there."

Renee shook her head, "We still have the house there it is all set. You will attend Hogwarts, we have it set up with the headmaster already. You will be sorted properly in his office, I expect you to get into Ravenclaw or Gryffindor."