Home of the killer.

~10 minutes earlier~

"She said she wants to look around." Sam said, not liking the idea of her roaming around without him, but if it'll make her content, whatever. He can put his overprotective brotherly emotions aside. Edith got excited but quickly calmed herself, remembering that she was in another person's home. She needed permission to snoop around.

"Only if that's okay with you, mister." Edith added onto the end of her brother's sentence.

"Haha! Of course that's alright, my dear! Curiosity is to be expected from a fawn so young! I'll give you the grand tour!" He exclaimed, walking up to the two and taking Edith out of Samuel's arms and into his own, resting her on his hip. She smiled happily and put her arms around his neck.

Sam didn't seem to like that but without saying another word he left and went back into the restroom to have his turn to wash himself and get clean after having not done that for so long. A bath was long awaited.

"Is there anything specific you would like to see, little one?" Alastor asked, his smile still on his face.

"Nope! I've never been in a place like this. I want to see as much as possible!" Edith exclaimed joyfully.

This made Alastor's smile completely genuine. "Wonderful! Well- right now we're on the third floor! There are 5 floors in total! 3 main, an attic, and a basement. You saw the restroom, now I'll show you where you and your dearest brother will sleep." He said, walking down the hall towards the window he was looking out of just a minute before.

To the right was another dark wooden door with a silver door handle. Upon being opened by Alastor, Edith's eyes widened when she saw a wonderful looking bedroom with a queen size Victorian bed with white curtains draping around it from the top. The wallpaper in the room was a stunning white with light baby blue leaves on it. The floor was a bright wooden color with a fluffy gray carpet on it that looked as if sitting on it would feel identical to sitting on a cloud! To the right was a beautiful bay window with flowy baby blue curtains that matched the leaf pattern on the walls.

"This is where you will stay, my dear." Alastor said, putting Edith down so she could explore a little bit before they move on. "Samuel will stay just across the hall."

The girl nodded showing she understood before turning away from the man and slowly walked into the room, upon her bare feet feeling the softness and comfort that the fluffy carpet provided she sat down, running her tiny fingers through it. It really did feel like a cloud!

"It's so soft!!" She exclaimed, giggling.

Alastor chuckled behind her, watching her with interest as she experienced this new world of comfort she never knew or could even comprehend before. It was fanscinating to say the least.

After she was finished exploring her new room she went back to Alastor who kept his classic smile before scooping her back up and going into the hallway.

Edith didn't even take the time to analyze the hallway before but now that she saw that other room, the hallway brightened up to her light green eyes. The wallpaper was a soft red with occasional darker and lighter red stripes along it with a dark wooden base that came up to about hip length. On the walls hung different paintings of random things, one was a vine of ripe strawberries, another was a bright white vase with a single red rose inside with one petal fallen off, and the last was a wonderfully paint lake surrounded by silhouettes of trees with a pink sky and the sun setting over the horizon. All three paintings were certainly magnificent in their own ways. It was as if each led to a fuller message that was being displayed, however Edith couldn't quite understand the said message.