Sample of blood.

"In other news the new moving-picture film entitled: 'The Bishop Murder Case' has just been released today!" Alastor exclaimed into his microphone as the tiny brunette girl smiled gleefully behind the glass, swinging her legs back and forth beneath the wooden stool she sat on.

"Based on S.S Van Dine's 1917 novel of the same name, join Philo Vance, a private investigator played by the talented Basil Rathbone, as he is assigned to investigate the cryptic murder of Joseph Robin. However, when he discovers a note left with the body that is signed, 'The Bishop' and more bodies begin to show up, Vance begins to understand that finding the identity of the horrifying and mysterious 'Bishop' might be harder than this investigator initially thought.' Quite the plot! Go see it at your local picture palace today!!"

Edith's eyes went wide as she looked up towards Husker who was sitting next to her behind the sound panel. "That moving picture film sounds scary!"

Husk chuckled, "It doesn't sound that scary to me." He said with a slight smirk.

The girl gasped softly, thinking to herself before looking back towards Alastor as he continued with his radio show.

"Have you ever seen a moving picture film?" Edith asked curiously.

The older man looked down towards her. "Movie."

"Huh?"

"Movie. Moving picture films are called movies for short."

"O-Oh. Okay! Have you ever seen a movie?"

"I've seen a few. They weren't very good though. The stories weren't that entertaining." Husk responded. "I don't suppose you've seen any?" He asked, playfully poking the girls side even though he already knew the answer.

The brunette giggled. "No. Daddy and Sammy said they were a waste of money that could be used for something else."

"They weren't wrong about that. Though, movies aren't as expensive as you might think."

"How much are they?" She asked, her high pitched voice cracking slightly.

Husker sat back in his chair, crossing one arm in front of his chest while he rested the other on the arm rest of his chair. "Well it all depends on what movie ya see and where you go to see it. Those shitty-"

Edith gasped and pointed at the older man who stopped himself and looked at the girl intently.

"Not a word to Alastor. You shut that mouth and throw away the key."

The girl smiled before dragging her fingers over her mouth, pretending to lock and lock and throw the key behind her.

"Very good. Never say that word." Husker said before leaning back once more. "As I was saying, it depends on what's you go to see. Those stupid romance films are usually around 30 cents a ticket. The good ones are usually more."

"Oh! Well I-" Edith started before she was cut off.

"Now, now, what are we talking about?" A sprightly voice came from the doorway.

The two turned around to see the brunette looking back at them with a bright smile and his hands behind his back.

Husk rolled his eyes. "None of your b-"

"He was telling me all about movies!" Edith exclaimed happily, swinging her legs back and forth.

The two men looked at her for a few moments before Husker scoffed, shrugging his shoulders and turning back towards the radio host. "Meh, what she said."

Alastor walked towards the two. "Not my favorite subject. I am not personally fond of moving picture films or moving picture shows for that matter." He said as he picked up the young girl and placed her on his hip. "Good work, Husker! We will see you tomorrow."