1. Run

A/N: To my dear old readers, SURPRISE!! Ahead of my schedule again.

1. For my new readers, this is a spin-off of His Unforgetful Wife. I really encourage you to read that book first so that you can have an understanding of the male lead here. Having said that, this story can be also considered as a stand alone. Will try my best to incorporate some of the background story from HUW book.

2. Updates will be every Sundays only.
I have so many things on my plate right now. If my time permits, maybe I can update at the middle of the week or so. Forgive this author. *batting eyelashes*

3. Hopefully, all of you will stay and will like this book... IF NOT, doesn't matter.
I will keep writing for my own fulfillment.  XD

4. English is not my mother language.

5. Let's get down to business!

Love lots! <3

*******

'Crap! Crap!' 'Crap!'

A woman pulled herself up to sat down on the bed.

"That perilous man!" She shut her eyes because of her aching head. She tried to remember the scenes earlier that led to this moment.

---------

Earlier

"Just one dinner." Julius pleaded with the lady. He is the deputy mayor of the city capital and yet he was imploring a woman for her time.

His men shook their heads at the scene. Mr. Byrne surely has a thing with the low-level woman.

"I don't engaged with other things outside my shift. Besides, I have a lot of things to do after work." The pretty lady flatly replied as she continues her work of monitoring the clients on every table.

The man clenched his jaws as he tried to stretch his patience.

Julius Bryne has been asking the woman for a month now and was rejected everytime. He is a patron at the exclusive adult club where the lady is working as a greeter.

Every woman on the club wanted Mr. Bryne but he ignored them. He wanted this particular lady, not those pleasure givers.

"When will you become available?" The moment he saw the innocent-looking woman a month ago, his body yearned for her.

The greeter rolled her eyes inside her head and looked at the handsome guy.

"Your wife won't be happy if she heard about this." The woman left him dumbfounded and went straight to the manager to discuss something.

"Mistress, I cannot take his guts anymore. He has a wife yet he's seeking for another woman's attention. He's a creep!" The young lady said with an irritating tone.

The manager sighed at the situation. The twenty-five year old woman in front of her is a great employee. She only sees this kind of temperament when the young lady encountered an unreasonable customer.

Looking at the other perspective, Mr. Byrne is a generous patron of the club and the manager couldn't afford to offend him. The club might closed if this thing goes on because it is possible that their annual business permit won't get renewed under the man's watch.