30. Urban Legend

A/N: Thank you for supporting my works.
I love reading your comments.

* * * * * * *

Middle-east continent

Morning came.

"Tamar."

"What?" The woman responded in a nonchalant way. She was busy scribbling in her notebook while taking a special lesson in the library. Her class recently ended when Judah spoke.

"You do know the implications of what you've started."

"Such as?" She didn't bother to look into it as she was satisfied at the outcome. No one can have Neero if she cannot have him, too.

"The inner court is starting to discuss about Neero's eligibility as a Crown Prince. They have doubts because he's adopted. Some of the cabinet members were expressing that the same considerations from the upcoming bill (Royal marriages) should apply for a candidate- that's having royal blood. Now, you are truly amazing, sister! Our Jabal family can live in peace in the future because of the possibility that the royal leadership would not come from our family anymore." Judah uttered in sarcasm.

Personally, he doesn't care about it but he just wanted his sister to realize the cons of her idea. And true enough, Tamar's face became pale at the news.

"No! It can't be. That's a different thing!" The princess said in a shaky voice.

'This was not part of my plan!'

Tamar only thought about stopping Neero from being married to another woman. She didn't think regarding the possible insinuations that can come up with it. She couldn't bear the idea of the Jabal clan being out of the royal palace!

Judah smirked at the anxious expression of Tamar. It's true that their family will be saddened by the possibility of departure from the grand palace but, they will continue to live.

He thought about his royal twin brothers. Gad and Benjie are currently establishing their names in the technology industry under the mentorship of Jake Zimmer. The genius Zimmer man is currently known as the prince of the digital business world and his father, Daniel, being the king of it.

Also, Judah's mind wandered about their parents, the King and Queen. Both of them deserve a peaceful retirement and should just tour around the world.

Lastly, Judah is currently learning from Neero about being great in handling businesses, too. Having these in mind, he is not a bit worried about their life outside the palace.

When he was satisfied with his sister's reaction, Judah left the room, whistling in the background.

Tamar watched as her brother shut the big doors of the library. She got her phone and with much resentment, dialed a number.

-------

Meanwhile, Judah halted his steps when he was passing by the inner court. The officials were much busier that day and one could tell that there's also tension. He observed that the parties involved were the senior ones.

His brows were crinkled as someone spoke.

"Your majesty, this official thought that having 'that person' around, would bring mishap to all." A conservative official voiced his opinion.

"I beg to disagree with Official Mede. The return will not affect us. We're in the modern times. We can surely monitor his movements. We can assign someone to watch over 'him'." One official countered. In fact, he is a distant relative to the concerned person and his family needed a big back up with that man's persona.