25. Sort this out

States

The First Prince found himself alone when he opened his eyes early that day. The sun was yet to rise as he took a glimpse of his phone on the nightstand. 

Was it only a dream?

He sighed and covered his eyes with his one arm. It's more plausible that he was really by himself in his private suite.

Soon, sleep slowly crept in. Suddenly, Neero felt a light dip and peeked beside him. He saw a figure who was lying down not far from him and covered oneself with the duvet. He smiled knowingly and rolled towards the person.

Mia relieved herself earlier and quietly returned to bed. Actually, she was still sleepy and decided to rest more. She almost shrieked when Neero hugged her from behind.

"You're really here." The man sounded appeased and nuzzled his head on her shoulders. 

Mia turned her head to look at the man and gently smiled. "I am." 

Under the borrowed light from the moon, the man hovered above the woman and stared at her intently. He closed the short gap between them and savored her cherry lips. The gentle kiss became a passionate one. Mia's mind couldn't keep up and her body shivered at the feeling. 

The prince groaned when Mia locked her hands behind his neck and held on to him for her dear life. The woman wasn't aware that it brought a different atmosphere to the bewitched man.

After a while, the kissing calmed down. Neero leaned his head on Mia’s shoulder once again.

"Neero, we—"

"---need to talk." 

The two finished each other's words.

The First Prince tried hard to suppress his desire and let the alluring woman move away from his grasp. 

Mia was still panting as she sat down and wobbly marched towards the walking closet. 

"It's yours." Neero spoke behind her and gave a doting smile. The woman raised an eyebrow and browsed the variety of clothes. 

After taking a bath, Mia went outside the bedroom and headed straight to the kitchen. The man followed after taking his turn to the washroom.

While searching for ingredients, Mia gathered her thoughts. She cannot be selfish as there's still another party to consider—the legitimate woman for the First Prince. She stopped what she's doing and closed her eyes. 

Neero, on the other hand, observed Mia's actions. He saw her frustrated expression before angling her head to the opposite direction. He strode towards her and took hold of the woman's chin, meeting her vibrant green orbs. 

"Be with me." Neero uttered.

"You know I can't. We. Can't." Mia said in conclusion as she pressed her palms on Neero's chest.

The two of them didn't notice the knock on the main entrance. They weren't aware that two people had just walked inside the suite.

"Ehem." 

The two parted while looking intently with one another, silently telling each other that they will continue after dealing with their own businesses.

"Your highness." Aaron spoke first as his eyes signaled knowingly on his boss. The two men went to the study afterwards. But before that, the prince gave Mia a quick peck on the forehead.

"M… you need to see this!" Leah blurted out after the awkward group meeting and the sweet actions between her friend and the royalty. She looked around and got a hold of the remote control. She switched on the television as the advertisement of the Elle Stones Company was being flashed. 

HIS DECEITFUL WOMANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें