26. Distance

Yushkova Tradings, Inc.

"Don't forget to have the chauffeur pick up Amelia from the hospital."

"Yes, Mr. Jabal." Aaron quickly responded as they entered through the automatic glass doors of the huge lobby.

The employees greeted the largest shareholder of the company but guilt was visible in their eyes. Unknown to them, the two men already know the reason behind. That's what they've talked about earlier at Neero's study.

"Your highness—" Aaron whispered as they approached a big hall.

The gorgeous man quietly nodded and looked at the guards, signaling them to open the big poplar doors. The two security personnel were hesitant but they did it anyway because of Neero's identity.

"For the past half year, the company has been striving. Sales were boosted and the employees' performances greatly improved. These are all accomplished under the leadership of none other than our magnificent President— Devon Yushkova. Let's give him a round of applause!"

The host of the Yushkova's Mid-year Recognition party hyped the crowd. The Yushkova family were proud and had wide smiles on their faces. But before Devon could stand, the wooden doors of the hall had been opened.

Two handsome men walked through but the first one in the small entourage emitted a more distinguished presence. His demeanor screamed elegance and power. Everyone inside the venue became quiet, particularly the organizers.

The team didn't invite Neero because they are aware that their president and the big investor don't see eye to eye.

Devon balled his fists as he watched the approaching figure of his bastard brother. Most of their financiers were attracted to fund the sinking Yushkova Tradings company because of Neero Jabal. A fact that was hidden by the Yushkova family to the employees.

"What. is. he. doing. here?" Devon gritted his teeth while asking the question to his mother, Victoria. If it's another occasion, he will play along with the circumstances but today is a different day. This would be the first time since last year's charity ball incident, where his family's reputation was stained by a crazy woman, that he would be recognized for his efforts.

"I also have no knowledge of this." Victoria Yushkova replied, maintaining her fake smile.

Neero secretly smirked and beamed at the ostentatious sight.

His wide smile, from the onlookers' perspective, made the ladies blush. Another thing is that the employees already know that he has a royal background because of the recent viral commercial video. The host took that opportunity to acknowledge Neero and forget about his previous announcement.

"Indeed it is a pleasant day for all of us. Let's all welcome our most handsome shareholder, Neero Jabal!"

The host teased the audience, which paid off and earned some light laughs. They applauded the First Prince with much uproar to the dismay of the Yushkova family members.

"He's very handsome in person!"

"The news about him doesn't disappoint."

"He's my 'prince charming'." Another lady dreamily uttered in the background.

Neero and Aaron sat down on one of the VIP tables. The program continued but a different excitement was created by the prince's arrival. Devon's recognition went by just like a dried announcement.

After the program, an early after party commenced. Aaron thought that his boss already served his purpose by dropping by at the company causing a change in mood for the Yushkovas and the other shareholders. His boss didn't even say a thing but the effect brought a variety of emotions to different people inside the company. Serves them right for messing with his boss.