Crazy Sexy Feeling

Have you ever done something so crazy, so stupid, then looked back and didn't regret a thing? This was that crazy stupid moment. In all my life I had never dared to do something so 'ballsy' as what I was about to do. Placing my duffle bag in the overhead bin I now sat in my seat for a five and a half hour flight to Honolulu, Hawaii. The important factor was that I was here; the not so great part was that my mother thought I was on a flight to Texas to see Lilah.

I had never told such a colossal lie to her before, but to finally be with Aaron…I would have done worse. My mother dropped me off at the airport, after days of arguing and trying to convince her. I had e-tickets, so I had no proof at hand. All I needed to do was follow up with more calls than expected and I was good. But once I got on that plane, I honestly didn't care what happened when I got back...which meant this trip had to be well worth my full life's sentence.

I had squared away the details with Lilah, in case I needed her back up. I had cash and enough clothes to carry in one bag; I was ready for the tropics and desperate to see Aaron. The more hours passed the more anxious I grew. The air of independence was a different aroma for me; I was exhilarated by this freedom, even if it was for only a couple of days. Then my hands grew shaky as the pilot announced our estimated time of arrival was 30 minutes.

My skin bounced from cold to hot repeatedly. I gripped on to my bag as I walked through the airport, searching for the exit. For a moment I forgot that I was in HAWAII…Aaaahhhh! I quickly called Aaron to tell him I was finally here. He said he was in the baggage claim waiting area. Our voices didn't do a great job at hiding the hyper tension, but just a few more minutes…

I dressed casually; violet strap blouse, white shorts and sandals. I saw many people walking around with Leis and horrendous sunburnt tans that looked quite painful. And as I approached the escalator that led down to the waiting area I saw a line of people holding up signs for their important guests.

"Welcome Mr. Noda San…Welcome Back Home Jake...We missed you Dawn!" Those were some of the signs I had read. And to my right they were even more colorful. "Happy Birthday Daddy... I love you too!"

My eyes caught glimpse of the huge red heart on the poster, when I lifted my eyes I saw Aaron's face blushing as he held up my sign. I wanted to run down the escalator, but there were only a few more steps to go. Best keep your composure Brynn…yeah right! Out of my way people!

Aaron stepped back as people kept crossing in front, we didn't take our eyes off each other not even for a millisecond. I walked around the crowd to an open space and waited; my face held a giddy lip biting love crazy daze and his a charming wait-till-get-my-hands-on-you rush. Swapping the poster under his arm he hurriedly scooped me up in his arms; my bag dropped to the floor, along with the poster.

I let out a girly shriek of excitement as I squeezed him so tightly almost snapping his neck in two. He looked adorable with a white tank and blue shorts. His skin was a dark golden tan and his eyes twinkled more than I'd ever seen before.

"How was your flight?" He asked eagerly.

"It was great! This is crazy! I lied to my mom. I can't believe that I'm her…" I rambled off holding my cheeks.

But Aaron shut me up by stealing a much deserved kiss. I felt the air in my body escape me and my skin tingle again. A simple peck on the lips from this boy and I was left dizzy and light headed. I wanted to scream "TAKE ME NOW!" but that would be too awkward and humiliating.

I stared at Aaron like a 13 year old drooling over her favorite boy band. My eyes heart-shaped and my palms sweaty…did I mention my chest racy? I had all the symptoms of a love-drugged fool, not excluding the butterflies as well. Shortly we were in the car on our way to the Paradise Bay Resort since it was the closest and nicest hotel to the Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology where he was currently working and residing.