Chocolate Lips

Aaron held my hand as we left the pizza place. That was enough to raise the slightest suspicion among my classmates. It was a little after nine o'clock with plenty of night ahead of us. Once we arrived back at his house, still no parents in sight, we went straight for the kitchen.

"Brynn," he began as he set out the snacks and chocolate over the counter. "How far does this arrangement go?"

"How far as in?" I hadn't thought much beyond kissing. I hope he didn't mean more.

"I mean, how far can we take this experience? Because I'm thinking it's time you had something to brag about to your friends, if you should ever tell them." He smirked.

Was Aaron trying to seduce me? Or did he know I was hooked from the very moment he kissed my hand? Still, there was something I couldn't understand.

"Do you mind if I ask you, since I know you probably don't have a girlfriend, but do you go out on a lot of dates?"

"I don't have a girlfriend but I do go out, why do you ask?"

"Just wondering why you've never nudged me to go...further." I confessed.

Aaron stood in front and lifted me by the waist, sitting me on the counter top. Now at the same height, which made me all the more nervous, he placed his hands on my knees and looked me in the eyes.

"Because that wasn't part of our arrangement."

"Oh."

"Is there something more behind that question?" He raised a brow, I think he already knew what my response would be.

"No! Definitely not." I assured him.

"Alright. Brynn, if at any moment you feel uncomfortable with any of this, you have to say something. Agreed?"

"Of course!"

"Do you want to continue?" With that smile how could I refuse.

With a sly grin and glint of playfulness in his eyes, Aaron took a kitchen towel and soaked it under the faucet. Whatever plans he had were far more tasteful than anything Jordan could think of. This was the ideal treatment, Aaron cleansing my legs with the damp towel. Starting from my mid-thighs and slow strokes down, from the curvatures of my knees and calves to the soles of my feet. Why was everything such a turn-on with him?

His eyes kept falling on mine, my mouth, my breathing. Surely my cheeks were red and my ponytail a hot mess.

"If it's too much, just say." He added.

Aaron heated the cup of chocolate and took a spoon, dipped the tip and held it up for me to taste. Then he drizzled the warm substance down my thigh and leg. My jaw dropped, knowing what was coming. With a conniving smile he held my leg up and began licking off the chocolate.

It tickled. Aside from maybe a dog, I had also never been licked before. But the way his hand kept a firm grip on my foot as he navigated upstream, following the chocolate trail, it was stirring heavy heat between my thighs. He smiled a few times between sections, reaching my lower thigh, my mouth and eyes widening the further up he got.

I've heard a lot of stories from Izzy, she's not a virgin, of course. She has more experience now than I'll probably ever have in my lifetime. And I know this wasn't leading to that, but I just imagined what it would be like if Aaron did reach all the way up to that spot. What would that feel like to have a part so intimate caressed by his tongue? Would it feel gross or amazing?

Once he reached back down to my knee, he straightened up and licked his lips. I on the other hand, turned cherry red, not expecting that at all or what was to come. He took off his shirt and my eyes couldn't handle it. Stunned. I could have sworn I was dreaming until Aaron took my finger, dipped it in the chocolate, then brushed my fingertip over his firm chest. Before I could mentally digest this, he slid his mouth over it to clean the remainder of the chocolate. Fireworks went off inside my brain.