Chapter 14

copyright © MarciMarie 2015

Comment Please. I love that feed back good or bad it helps. Thanks M.

By the time the shoot was over they headed back to the hotel. They had decided to take a quick showers and go out for dinner. Wynter was in the bathroom she opened the glass door and turned the knobs the water shot out of the multiple jets as the room began to steam up. She began removing her close when she caught Tonio's reflection in the mirror. She continued undressing watching him watch her. No words were spoken she had taken everything off except for her lacey pink bra and panties. The steam had filled the room and his reflection was gone. In that instant she braced herself against the marble sink as he pressed his hard shaft up against her backside and slid his fingers down into panties. She moaned from the pure pleasure from the motion of his fingers that rubbed against her moist nub and the fingers that pulled at her taunt nipples. "Ahhh. Please Tony." A quick tug and her panties where gone. He bent her over the sink she felt a bite on her butt cheek than the unexpected pleasure of his lips and tongue as he took in her warm essence. She felt weak as if her legs where made of jelly. As if he knew how she felt he turned her around and lifted her on to the cool sink. He was fully clothed in jeans and sweater. Wedge between her thighs she could feel how ready he was for her. She wanted to feel him inside her. She arched back as he leaned into her placing soft kisses on her neck. Then she felt the pressure of his tongue and lips just below her earlobe. He took her hand in his and guided to the moisture that pooled between her thighs then he guided her fingers that were now wet with her juices up to his waiting mouth as he sucked each finger. She watched as he moved back let his pants and boxers fall to the floor freeing massive erection from its restraint. She spread her legs further apart as he pulled her to the edge of sink and entered her in one single thrust .

Ieshia watched the housekeeper from the corner of the hallway as she went from room to room with her cart. Peeking around the corner she patiently waiting for the girl to get carless with her key card. andd as figured the girl finally left the card on the cart as she carried towels into a room. Seizing the moment she rushed down the hallway a champagne bottle in hand. as cover just in case she got caught. Making her way over to the cart she grabbed the key just as the housekeeper decided to reappear at the door. Falling to the floor she grabbed the key she quicly stuffed it into her bra.

"Hey are you okay?" Ieshia felt the hand go around her waist as the girl asssisted her to her feet. Ieshia smiled to herself she was a pro at the con game. She looked up at the girl pretending as if she couldn't get her balance. "I'm." Hickup "Okay." She smiles as the girl assist her to her feet. "Are you sure? I can help you to your room." Ieshia took a swig from the vodka bottle then belched in the girls face. The housekeeper moved back fanning away the smell. Stumbling away from the girl Ieshia staggered back as if off balance with one eye open. She lifts the bottle to her lips taking a swig of the watered down vodka . "I'm fine sweety. I tripped ." Hickup. "On the rug." She continued walking down the hall smiling at her genius. As she turned the corner she dropped the bottle in a trash can and headed for the exit stairs.

The security at the five star hotel was one star. It was fucked up because senior citersens basically and kids were running it. College kids who were careless and horney. Ieshia looked up at the pimply face bellboy kid as she gave him a blow job in the closet she had to stuff a rag in his mouth to keep him from screaming out loud. Two suckes , one squeezed and a swallow and the minute man was like a little bitch giving up all the tapes. Wiping at the corners of her mouth. She stood up. The boy was smiling from ear to ear. She straighten her shirt an skirt. " Can I see you later." She looked at him his pants down around his ankles.

"Sure you can." She lied as she leaned over rubbing the cress between breast in his face. " Just give me your number. We can meet up and finish this thing."

"Why can't you just give that pussy now." He shouted at her. She grabbed his chin and moved in so that they were eye to eye. Ieshia wanted to laugh at the little rug rat. He was bold but she knew better that to tick the kid off he would run his mouth. "Do you have condoms babyboy?" She smiled as he shook his head no."

"Me neither so we have to get some." She gave him a kiss taking in his little moan.

"You see I have a little business that I have to handle first than we can meetup and you can handle the business of getting condoms." "I don't have any money now."

"You want the kitty Kat." She smiled seductively at the kid. "Then you get the condoms. This is my pot of gold. I protect it at all cost. His eyes all aglow with excitement. She hoped he agreed if not she was going to knock him out of kill his dumb ass. " I can wait."

"That's my boy she smiled as she helped him fix his pants making sure she gave him a reassuring squeeze and a kiss. Strolling down the hall she felt a wave of excitement she now knew that Tonio and his bitch were out and his room number and that took less than fifteen minutes to find out. Looking around she slid the keycard into the slot pulling it quickly out. The greenlight flashed. Turning the handle she entered the suite. Switching the lights on she entered the room quickly. It smelled of Tonio's cologne. His favorite Dolece and Gabana Sport. She loved the scent. Walking around she took in the huge sitting room with its expensive leather furniture and the spectacular view of the city from the floor to ceiling windows but she wasn't her to take in the view she need Tonio's schedule. Looking around she spotted a laptop sitting on the coffee table under a few papers sitting down she lifted the screen. "Perfect. Oh Tonio you make things so easy for me. That's why I love you so." She couldn't help but smile she had Tonio's intinery for the next two months. E-mailing it to herself she closed put it back under the papers. Now it was time to create havoc. She smiled as she ripped through bitches new clothes.

Tonio opened the door for Wynter they entered the suite to find all the things that .Wynter had brought on her shopping spree cut up and thrown all around the room. "Bryant." Tonio yelled for the bodyguard. Pulling Wynter to him as the guard entered the room. "What the hell." Tonio watched as he pulled the gun from his holster. "Stay put." They watched as he searched the suite.

By the time the guard returned Tonio was trying to ease Wynter's nerves.

"It looks as if she's gone sir."

"How the hell did she get in here.?"

"The locks haven't been picked so I suppose she has a key."

"how the hell can that happen in this hotel."

"I don't know but I'm going to make some calls and get some more guys in."

She was visibly shaken. He held her tightly against him. "I'm sorry baby."

"I don't know if I can do this." She pulled away. Tonio watch her walk away.