Chapter five The Stalker

In this chapter, I introuduce my stalker, this is one crazy girl. It's short . Hope you like it. All comments are welcomed.

Ieshia had been following him since last night.  She couldn’t enter his house since his property had been gated off and the surveillance system had been set up along with one big German Sheppard. The moment she touched the gate alarms would off.  It was bad enough that she had to wear a disguise to keep from being caught on camera since the restraining order required she stay away from him . So she did what any good girlfriend would do, she waited patiently for him to leave and she followed him. She knew he really like it when she stood up outside his house all night protecting him from crazy women who were trying to get to him. So like now she couldn’t resist making sure he was safe as he drove from their home. Keeping a safe distance she followed him as he made a stop at the market where he shopped and signed autographs then loaded his pickup truck and headed back to his friends house. Maybe he planned to have her over for dinner she checked her cell phone several times waiting for his call.

Ieshia turned her black Honda Accord on to the dark deserted suburban street.  The quiet little block was full of single family homes. These people had money to burn she thought as she cut the engine off causing the headlights to go out immediately. Getting out of the car she pressed a button on her key locking the doors. Dressed totally in black she walked two blocks to reach her destination a two story home of Jase Layton walking up the dark driveway she stayed to the side near bushes to keep from being seen. This was her fourth time coming to the house she had already cut the wires to the outside sensor lights so they wouldn’t come on alerting her man of her arrival. She had just loved surprising. Placing her night vision goggles on she walked around the property. His truck was usually parked in the back.  Walking close to the porch she noticed the shades were open, easing onto the porch she looked in the window …She noticed that someone had been cleaning …It definitely wasn’t Tonio so who? Stepping around to the patio Ieshia noticed Tonio unpacking the bags. Moving closer she noticed he was talking to someone. Moving so she could get a view of the mystery person she almost toppled over a chair. Quickly she darted behind a bush squatting down she held her breath hoping that they hadn’t heard the chair move...Opening the branches she peeked through to see a tall woman with golden colored skin and long sandy colored hair. She was tall and slim …she looked like she just stepped off the cover of a magazine . She looked so familiar where had she seen this girl...Then recognition...Jase’s sister the one who got dumped by the basketball player and the bitch wanted her man.

He was buying groceries for that tramp. Watching them angrily she noticed how they looked at one another in a familiar way. It was apparent that something had happen between the two the sexual tension was apparent. She watched as they entered the house closing the patio doors she moved closer until she got a view of them. He had her stretched out on the kitchen table. Oh hell no she had to find a brick. Looking around the yard she searched just when she had located the right size one they had stopped. They were arguing . She watched has the girl fix her clothes then walked out the kitchen whatever Tonio had said she didn’t like so she walked away.

She continued to watch as Tonio grabbed pans from a rack. He looked mad. How could he let that bitch touch him. She definetly had to be handled .  Tonio needed to be reminded about who was boss, she would leave  a token of her affection  t set him straight. This would let him know he had a special visit. She placed a kiss in bright red lip stick on his window shield. Afterward she wrote the words I love you on the hood. Walking back to her car she smiled to herself. Tonio was so lucky she could have killed them.