Chapter Seventeen

Copyright  © MarciMarie 2016

A/N I rewrote this chapter just a few changes. Hope you like them.

Ieshia sat opposite Selena the woman had been quite useful and Tonio had just made things a lot easier by fucking up his hand. It was on every channel Philly quarterback rushed to hospital with hand injury. That's when Ms Lacinda Davitca arrived. Ieshia laughed at the name of Penny Proud girlfriend the same one she had decided to bestowed upon Selena. "So Lacinda you did a good job this morning. Everything is going as planned."So can I have my money now?"Selena held out her hand waiting for the money that the bitch had promised her. She had a bad feeling about the chick since she met her and if her feelings hadn't changed in seven days the weren't she just wanted to get her money and get away from her. This chick was the worst mistake Tonio had ever made from her perspective she was bad news.

"No. I need you for one more thing." Ieshia smiled. This one thought she was tough she knew she was going to have to teach her a lesson that's why she decided to dress down wearing her Gucci sweats and sneakers.

"Look Ieshia we had an agreement."Selena snapped ready to take her money from the bitch.

"I just add an stipulation." Ieshia said preparing to kick Lacinda's ass she smiled.

"Fuck you." Ieshia watched as Selena stood walking towards her on the defensive. She had kicked off her shoes. Ieshia stood they stood eye to eye." I want my money punta."

Ieshia laughed. Believe me darling you're going to get everything you deserve you can believe that.

"Thank you chica because I don't want there to be a problem between us."

"Oh there would never be a problem. Ieshia smiled at Selena as she stomped down on her foot causing the Selena to scream and reach down at which point. Ieshia wrapped her hand in her hair so tightly Selena could only move in the direction she pulled her. It was then she noticed the glint from the knife she held in the opposite hand."Scream and I'll make sure you will never see that little girl you left with your momma bitch."

Selena held quiet knowing Ieshia would do exactly as she promised. What had she gotten herself into. "Now as I was saying there is a stipulation."

" Okay what is it?"

"Oh now you know how to act hun? Well let's discuss your relationship with my man. I didn't like the way you were touching and kissing him."

"You told me too I only did what you told me to do."Selena never felt this scared in her life this woman was truly crazy. She just hoped she made it out alive.

"I didn't say enjoy it bitch and you enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Selena thought back to the call she received four days ago something had told her not to answer but she had made her an offer of money that had been too good to turn down. Now she wished she had as her face was slammed into a mirror she felt her nose crumble and her teeth fall . She reached for her face as her hair was released. "Now I want you to go to the police station and tell them that Tonio did this to you. Or I kill you daughter."

The security guy pressed the code and let her into the apartment. He was an older man who keep looking at her as if he recognized her but couldn't remember where from. She smiled gave him a tip and closed the door. Resting against the door she took a deep breath opened up her eyes and looked around. The apartment was not what she expected the bachelor pad of a famous photographer would look like. Leaving her bags at the entrance . She began her exploration. The place was luxurious with its high vaulted ceiling and the magnificent view of Manhattan which she knew had to have cost him an astronomical price figures she could never dream of having.. Yet here she was standing in the apartment of a man she didn't even know being nosy. She had to wonder to herself was she having a breakdown of sorts. Thinking back over the last couple of days that could definitely be a possibility. 1st She slept with Tonio, 2nd She came to New York with him, 3rd She took nude photos with him in front of a group of people. That definitely is not going to go over well with the family. Then she gets threatened by a crazed woman who Tonio has a baby by and who professes to love him and wants to kill her then of course she finds Tonio lied to her and secretly gave money to his ex girlfriend . She began to laugh. Her life was truly fucked up and she didn't even think about the shit with Shannon. Taking a breath she decided to let it go and think about here and now. Julian had been kind enough to put her up for a night. She was grateful for that. Taking a a cleansing breath she decided to try and put the bad shit behind at least until she got to explore Julian's place. It was breath taking and it had an at home atmosphere that made you feel comfortable. He had book shelves with paper backs and hard backs. She examined the titles Arthur Conan Doyle, James Peterson, Stephen King and numerous books on art and decorating along with photography. His furniture was cozy and inviting and he had throw rugs and pillows of assorted colors which were on the floor. It was relaxing and It spoke a lot about Julian . As she continued through she noticed that his photographs lined the walls family photos and abstract paintings continuing her exploration. She found a hanging staircase leading to an upper level. She would not venture up there walking through she found an enormous walk in kitchen that had sliding doors that led out to a patio in the sky. She wondered did a man like Julian have food or did he eat out. To her amazement opening the fridge she shocked that it was fully stocked . And it had a couple of pre made meals. "My maid comes threes time week she shops and cooks." She jumped with the sound of his voice and turned red because she got caught snooping. "Are you hungry." He asked coming around to stand in front of her. "A little." She answered looking up into piercing blue green eyes. The man had to be over 6'5. He oozed with sex appeal. He looked like a sexy Viking king with his thick blond hair and kissable lips. He took her chin between his two fingers examining her face. "Your eyes are puffy and red you've been crying." Before she could get a word in edgewise she was pulled into comforting hug. One that her brother Jase might have given her and because of that she relax and let a couple more tears drop. "It's going to be all right baby girl." He rubbed her back and hugged her tightly when she had finally cried herself out he released her taking her hand he lead her to a seat at the breakfast bar. "Sit and I'll get you something to eat." She watched as he made his way around his kitchen. Whoever his girlfriend was she was one lucky chick. Thirty minutes later she had eaten a Chicken Caesar and had a glass of wine and was at ease.