Chapter Three

Cleaning had not been one of the things she planned to do while staying at her brother's house but she couldn't tolerate the mess, it looked like he hadn't cleaned since he moved in. The living room was where she started getting rid of three bags of trash. Next she wiped down everything then threw a load of laundry in the washer while she mopped floors and opened windows to let fresh air in. Heading back upstairs she entered the second guest room. It seemed untouched like no one had even been in it. Hadn't Tonio slept in there last night? Going back into her room she looked around. The bed was still unmade and it was a mess . She never slept wild drunk or not. She always stayed on one side. Lifting the pillow she noticed a faint smell of cologne one she recognized well. "OMG....That freaking bastard.".

Oh that bastard " I screamed into the empty room " That rotten, stinking bum. I'm going to kill him, I want to whip his ass." I yelled furiously. Then my cell rang and I picked up.

"Hellooo."

"Hey sis, you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine ." I lied

"You get your bottle.'

"Yeah thanks."

"Did you drink it all?"

"Yeah, I did and why is Tonio here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah uhm he need a place to stay for a couple days, You ok with that?"

What logical reason could I give Jase that wouldn't make him suspicious. Non ..

"Oh it's ok he's been great company." I lied again, as I thought about the dream that really was realty. I closed my eyes and sniffed the pillow again it was Iron man ...and it smelled really good.

"Wynter. I heard Jase holler into the phone. "Are you listening?"

"Yes."

" Are you really ok."

"I guess." I sat down on the bed that I and Tonio had just did the nasty in...I knew my brother was worried . I didn't want him to be.

"Tonio's good company get him to take you out."

"You gotta be kidding me."

"No he's a really nice guy and he's not seeing anyone ..look he's an distraction."

"Yeah if you only knew." She mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I'm staying away from athletes, they can't be trusted. "

" Look I said go out have some fun ...that's all and nothing else.." He emphasized.

" I'll think about it."

" Ok I won't be a pest, I love you sis. Gotta go, They're calling me." I hung up. Lying back I held on to the pillow it did smell good and maybe I should take my brothers advice. I needed to go out.. Who could I call ..to go out that liked to have fun.."Eric Bradford.." I laugh devilishly . it was time for a little payback..

I got up from the bed and straightened the sheets, I knew I wanted to get Tonio back but how?

And where was he anyway? The bastard was right he's been on my mind all day.

I watched him get out the his truck and walked to the back where he began gathering shopping bags. I opened the door.

"You gonna help?" He asked.

Placing the last bag on the counter I watched as him begin putting cans in the cabinet. I couldn't help myself. His body was magnificent not an ounce of fat. I admired the way his tee shirt hugged his chest as he moved about the kitchen and the way his jeans fit him perfectly hugging his ass just right. God I felt like I was about to go out of her mind.. I had to get myself together. How was I going to get him back if I kept acting like a bitch in heat. Picking up a gallon of milk I walked to place it in the refrigerator.."Did you try to buy out the whole market?"