The proposition

After the Photo Shoot

The proposition

Wynter watched Julian accept a box from Uma than approach her. He sat in a chair next to her smiling. She had to admit to herself that he was a very attractive man with his disheveled blonde hair and and two day old whiskers .

“This is for working with me today.” He handed the box with a purple ribbon around it.”

“Your welcome but this isn’t nessasary. A mischievous sparkle lit his green eyes.

“Open the box.”

Wynter couldn’t help being curious about it’s content. Untying the ribbon she pulled the box apart ,under white tissue paper a lay a sexy black suit jacket dress.

“That will go nicely with Red bottoms.” He smiled. “I want you to have them both.”

The jacket was sexy as hell she looked into Julian’s eyes. She new he was trouble by the look he was giving her. “I Would like if your wore both of them for me some time.” He moved closer whispering in her ear. “Of course I don’t expect you to wear anything under it.”

She had not expected that. He placed a finger under her chin pushing her lips closed.

“Don’t get speechless on me .” His look, turned serious.” I’ll put it like this, if that lunk head of a boyfriend messes up, I wouldn’t mind stepping in.”

“You don’t even know me.”

“I would like to get to know you.” He lifted her hand to his lips and turned  the palm faced up and kissed it. Wynter felt a shiver go up her body. He got up and walked away .

Wynter looked up to see Tonio watching her. She knew by the ice cold stare that he had seen the exchange..He didn’t have a right to be mad she hadn’t made any promises to him. She stood as he approach.

“What was that about?” He asked

‘Julian gave me a dress and the shoes I wore in the shoot as a thank you.”

“You don’t need them I’m taking you shopping. Just leave them.”

“No he gave them to me and I’m keeping them. Whether you like it or not.” She pointed, She was not going to put up with Tonio’s jealous attitude.

She didn’t care that they were making a scene he wasn’t her boss or boyfriend. She picked up her new shoes and her box with her new dress and walked out .

She was determined not to speak to him,but he broke the silence first. “ We need to stop and pick up a few things for tonight, tomorrow I’ll give you my credit card and have a driver take you shopping in the morning.