Chapter Thirteen

Copyright © Marcy 2013

Hello everyone, thanks for continuing to read Wynter's Circle. I just wanted you to know that I made some changes to the last chapter I edit out the POV of Tonio so that this chapter would flow with the last one. Thanks again for reading hope you enjoy this update. There are grammatical errors sorry.. Please vote and comment. MarcyN

Tonio sat in the  director's chair as the  crew changed the scenery for the  next shoot fully dressed in an Armani his black hair slicked back.            He was oblivious to the lustful stares he was getting from the models and crew both men and women. He  was feeling relaxed now that things were starting to workout with  Wynter despite the dum shit with the ass  Julian whom he politely returned the shoes and dress  to unbeknownst  Wynter. Who was probably going to have a fit.  Shit he really didn't care no man but him was giving her anything.  A man to man and one good threat with a smile, everything was set straight. Now  as he sat playing Modern Combat on his phone he felt at ease trying to avoid being killed and trying to beat Jace's score. His phone rang interrupting the game, an unfamiliar number appeared on the screen. Sliding his finger across he answered.

"Hello."

"Hello papi! Miss Me?" The familiar voice echoed into his ear as a flash back of an unhappy time remembered. Rubbing  at the two faded scares on his chest that were  now barely noticeable were the knife had missed its mark.

"Papi a pussy got your tongue? You truly don't miss me?"  Tonio hung up.

His phone rang again, against better judgment he answered. "How you love to hurt my feelings." He listened to her fake sniffles.

"How the fuck did you get this number Ieshia?"

"I got my sources Tonio but I don't think that you should be worrying about that. I think Wynter should be your main concern."

A chill crushed his heart at the thought that she might have hurt Wynter. "You leave Wynter the fuck alone." He shouted oblivious to the people in the studio who all stopped to look at him.

"You know Tonio she really is attractive, but you better get rid of her or I will, and if I have to get rid of her it won't be a pretty scene."

"You bitch. If you touch her."

Tonio listened to her laughter. "Watch your mouth, didn't your mother teach you how to address the mother of your children?"

"Fuck you Ieshia."

"Tonio. Tonio. I love it when you get angry. You look so cute. It turns me on and I become so wet.  Remember how you would take me papi in the shower. Did you tell Wynter about us?"

"There is no us and there never was. It's all in your imagination you have to stop it and find help for your self."

"Tonio., I will never stop  loving you. You belong to me...and I don't share. So you better get rid of her or I will."

 "Ieshia." He shouted to dead air.  Looking  at the phone in shock, freighted that she might make good on her threat. 

"Tonio ,is everything ok." He ignored the makeup girl  jumping  up from the chair rushing towards his dressing room. Pressing Wynter's number he got her answering service. Trying again he put on his phone on speaker  as he began packing his bag. He turned as the Peter entered the room.

"What's going on? You ok?"

"No, Ieshia just called me and Wynter's not answering her phone."

"Just calm down kid."