Chapter Nine For You

The Photo Shoot Part II

Wynter sat in the makeup chair looking at the reflection of the woman in the brightly lit mirror staring at her. Two girls were at work. Making her transformation. How had she let Peter talk her into this craziness. She was curvaceous not like the small models that were prancing around looking starved. She had breast real breast ..not a little boys chest. The only thing she had in common with these girls was her height she was 5'11.

" Julian wants her to look natual ." A voice shout out to the makeup girls..

" We know." They responded. Wynter watched as a combination of water and grease was applied to her hair giving it a wet look. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves. Everyone was busy. She was told that they were going to take two different sets of photos which included a bedroom and shower. They were starting with the ones in the shower.

"Hi Wynter I'm Terry. I have the panties and shoes Julian wants you to wear. "

"Aha!!...Your joking right.."Wynter looked at her in disbelief

"No."

"I can't take pictures in panties and heels despite that fact that those shoes are hot are they Christian Louboutin ?"

"Yes they are" The girl answered. "Part of his fall collection....Red bottoms."

"Stop! Don't do this to me. " Taking the shoes Wynter placed on her feet. Streching out a leg she admire the shoe. " Julian knows that he is wrong, I can't wear just shoes and panties, what is Tonio wearing.

"A towel." The Girl paused."Do you mind if I say something to you."

"Wynter shook her head no."

"If I were you, I would prefer to be standing with my man topless in those shoes than that model there." She pointed.Wynter turned to see a flawless raven haired beauty sitting in a makeup chair with the same wet look.

"Would you prefer her breast or yours rubbing against Tonio's chest, because she's your replacement if you backout."

Twenty minutes later.

Wynter was ushered over to the shower set. She watch Julian give orders to different people. Tonio was in the shower a machine blew steam as Julian snapped away. Every woman in the place had their eye on him. He did look good with that wet look he was ripped not an ounce of flab the water dripping off his abs had every woman in the room looking dehydrated..

"You ready Wynter?" Julian asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

Wynter walked over to the set. Make up people where working on Tonio He told them to stop as he walked to help her he turned smiled and kissed her . It helped to relax her. She couldn't take her eyes off him taking adeep breath she cautiously walked in the five and half inch heels. Her only protection from prying eyes was black silk robe.

Wynter listened as Julian told them what he wanted .

"Ok Wynter you can take off the robe."

"No."

Julian walked over to Wynter taking her hand and placed an arm over her shoulder. Wynter looked over at Tonio who didn't seem happy with the interest Julian was showing. "Wynter with a body like yours you have nothing to ashamed of."

"Her body is not your concern." She heard Tonio reply as he made his way over to them. the room got quiet.

Julian stepped away turned toward Tonio and snapped a picture.

"Jealously doesn't look good on you." Julian smiled looking down at his camara. Julian shrugged his shoulders maybe it dose. "

Julian looked over at them." Come on you two, let's get started , Wynter give Tonio the robe or Jessie can take over It's you choice. Wynter looked over at the model who smiled like a Cheshire cat.

"You know you don't have to do this Wynter.". Tonio said looking down at her.

"I know." Wynter stepped closer to Tonio she undid her robe letting it drop to the floor. A flash went off they turned looking towards Julian .

"That was hot guys..not to be inappropriate act as if you all alone in the shower. Remember Tonio, this is your woman and you are her lover, show me how much you want her."