Chapter 21

Copyright © MarciMarie 2016

A/N Please vote and comment give me some feedback I've been writing this story for so long I'm really trying to end it. So let me know if you like how it's going.

It was like fate just couldn't let her have any peace because as soon as she walked back into the ballroom she was greeted by none other than Tonio, her brother with the woman in black, and Ricky who smiled and nodded for her to come to him. She was not surprised when he took her hand as if was a natural thing for him to do. She looked over at Tonio the angry glare he gave her was not missed nor the tick in his jaw. He was mad at her for holding Ricky's hand? Really! When he had the blonde bimbo on his arm. Taking a deep breath she turned to her brother. "Are you going to introduce me?" Determined to ignore Tonio Wynter stepped closer to Ricky he released her hand and then wrapped his arm around her waist. Jace gave her an questiong look. "We're friends stupid." Wynter answered with words."And what about you two? She pointed from her brother to the girl in his arms. "What's going on there?" Her brother smiled. Wynter took the out stretched hand of the woman and took it as her brother introduced her to his girlfriend. "It's nice to finally meet you Wynter your brother talks about you all the time." Wynter looked from her brother to Layla. She smiled pointed from one to the other. " So how long has this been going on between you two?" Wynter waited for her brother to respond. Loving the boyish grin on his face. "For awhile." He finally answered.

"Okay." He couldn't brush her off that easily she would get the whole story even if she had to literally twist his arm.

Tonio gazed over at Wynter not liking that Ricky had went from holding wynter's hand to now resting on the exposed skin of her lower back. He was at a boiling point fed up that his woman was being held by another man. He moved away from Liz quickly she made a grab for him and missed. "Tonio don't do this."

"I can't do the bullshit anymore." He needed to get things straight he was tired of letting others fuck with his relationship. Walking over to Wynter he took her hand. "Let's dance." He ignored Ricky who didn't looked pleased but he didn't give a fuck. He smiled at Jace. Who gave him a quizzical look. " I'm dancing with your sister." Wynter was his and it was time to let everyone know. His two body guards looked open mouth on the side as he pulled Wynter along. "Tonio, what the hell are you doing?" Wynter asked. "Where going to dance." Wynter stopped walking he turned looking into her eyes. "Trust me we need to dance and we need to talk." People say the eyes are the window to the soul. And the look in his eyes made her stomach flip so she let him led her on to the dance floor as The song How Could You by Kc and Jojo began playing. She let him wrap his arms around her as the moved as one to the music. "No." Wynter stopped again she wasn't a rag doll that he could pull along. She tried pull free from his grasp. He held tightly He a tortured look which floored her. This whole thing was his fault. He gave up on them. She couldn't do this with him again. "Please let me go." He rested his chin on her head. Wynter Tonio released her took a deep breath clasping his hands in front of his face as if in prayer . " I can't lose you again Wynter. It hurts to see you and not hold you or be with you. Then to see you in another man's arms."He had to make her believe that everything was for her safety.

"Really Tonio! Your with your knew girlfriend wrapped all around you.,your doing fine to me."Wynter tugged trying to free from his grip on her hand.

" It's not what it seems baby ."

Wynter shook her head she wasn't ready for this bullshit. Tonio couldn't keep playing games with her heart. Everyone was dancing she looked around the room at the audience they were starting to attract."How do you think I felt after you just left me in New York. One minute you're all over me the next Peters telling me that you're breaking it off. What's the shit with you athletes that you get your agents to do the dirty work?" "Wynter the last thing I ever wanted to do was break up. Bryant and Peter came up with this idea that if we broke up it would get you off Ieshias radar." "So why not just explain that to me. I'm capable of thinking." She stood her ground pushing her finger in his chest. "Know you let me go through hell with not a word from you. Do you know how much that hurt? I get dumped by you the same way my so called fiancée did. I put my trust in you again and you left me hanging like a fucking fool."