Chapter Ten With You

She smiled to herself walking ahead of him.“ Thank you, Tonio.  With an arched brow he watched her walk ahead of him. He could never stay mad at her, she has his heart lock stock and barrel even if  she didn’t realize it.    

Peter watched his knew wining team come out the door. They looked happy… he needed them to stay that way . These two were going to the new hot celebrity couple. He had just pitch the possiblitly of a show to his friend at Bravo.

A show with these two is what the public would love especially with the recent jilt by the basketball player ..his mind was going wild with the possibilities. “Ok you two what’s going on with my new celebrity couple “We are not a couple.” Wynter pointed from herself to Tonio.

“ We use to see each other awhile ago but we broke up.”

 Peter sat  opposite the two looking from one to the other. “  Ok, So why are you two here together if it’s nothing going on between you guys. I need to know,because the way you two acted in there, I thought I was going to need a cold shower.

 It was hot.”  

“We’re trying to see if we can work things out. Tonio said looking at Wynter to see her reaction.

“I’m really confused now, so you are a couple?”

“Kinda sort of.”  Wynter answered.

“ Although I might have to reconsider since, she took a dress and shoe’s from Julian than let  him kiss her.”

“OhMyGod! He kissed my hand.”

“So what he still kissed you and you took clothes from him.  And what did he say to you?”

Tonio  watch as her face turned red.

“Well!” They both said in unison.

“ He just said he would like to see me in them some time.” She felt guilt even though she hadn’t done anything.

 “That’s all he said.”  Tonio said looking at her suspiciously.

 She nodded  not trusting herself to speak she might start blabbering. She couldn’t tell him all he said but for some odd reason she felt he already knew.  Peter sat back smiled and patted Uma leg. “See perfect that’s my new winning team.”

**********

Ieshia knew how to get around an air head and Peter Murphy”s secretary was definitely  one. A perky little blonde  with more boobs than brains. Pretending to be Tonio’s personal  assistant was easy.  She walked in the office without a problem dressed like she ran the world.  Told the girl her pocketbook and cell phone had been stolen.  After talking for fifteen minutes with the girl about the phony robbery she was distracted enough that when she asked for  Tonio’s  hotel  and his room number, she gave it up without a second thought.  Walking out the office Ieshia pulled her phone from her pocket and dialed. “ Hello, Wardof Astora….she cliked off singing to herself. ”In New York concrete jungle where dreams are made of…”

The restaurant was crowed but  they had reservations and were being escorted to their table when she noticed Shannon sitting with his new wife. “Do you want to go somewhere else.?”

“Hell no..I’m cool.” She gave him a dazzling smile. It was not in her plan to see Shannon so soon but now with Tonio hold her so tight to his side as they walked past Shannon and Kala she felt confident and happy as they both waved to the other couple. She laughed to herself at the look on Shannon’s face changed from shock to anger. “He looked pissed.” Tonio’ whispered in her ear. As  he pulled her seat out than sat opposite her. “You think..” She smiled. They had stopped Barney’s and picked up a few things to wear then went back to the room for a quick shower . Uma had made reservations for them. She had to wonder  if  this had been. one of Peter’s publicity stunts  them having dinner at the same restaurant as Shannon and his wife. It was just too coincidental.

The spent most of their doing catch up ..She had to admit that she was having a wonderful time the meal had been good and so was the company..the only tint on it had been Shannon who according to Tonio was more interested in them then his own wife. So of course. Tonio made sure to put on a show..and she joined in with little encouragement. “He dosen’t look happy. Open up.” He feed her some of his pasta. “Why are we worring about him? Open up .”  He ate a piece of her steak. He was enjoying making Shannon mad..He had even sent a bottle wine over to his table which he had to accept or it would look like a nut in front of his wife. 

  They laugh as they lifted there glasses to the other couple.. Wynter excused herself to go to the ladies room. She was coming out the door when a hand shoot out pulling her into  hard chest. “Get off of me Shannon.” She tried to pull away but his grip was to tight.

“What hell are you doing here with Tonio Rodrigues?”

“That is none of you business, I’m as they say a free agent, you lost your claim.” She stated angrily at him.

“Look I’m sorry, it happened so fast Kala….but I still love you Wynter .”

She laughed up into his face . 

“What’s so funny?”

“You are. I’m glad you called it off , because if you hadn’t I was.”

She smiled. “You see me and Tonio been seeing each other for awhile.”

“You’re lying.” His grip got tighter and now they were gather attention from people enter in and out of the restrooms. His dark eyes angry. “You didn’t play me for no fool bitch ..”

 “Get your fucking hands off her now.” She turned to see Tonio.

“Or what.” Shannon answered.

 Everything happened so fast. Shannon pushed her towards the wall. Tonio and went ballistic the punches started flying . It took five  waiters to break them up. Shannon looked like he had been in a car reck. The waiter’s where helping him up . His wife looking as shocked as she felt. She instantly went to Tonio hugging him and inspecting the damage.  Tonio’s knuckles were bleeding and little spot of blood on his lip otherwise he looked fine. Grabbing a towel off one of the waiters she began wrapping his hand.

“Let’s get out of here.” He  voice was thick with anger. He grabbed her hand as they walked out. The flashes were blinding as they left out the restaurant. This had Peter written all over it.