Chapter four

Wynter's POV

"Oh'that bastard. " I screamed into the empty room " That rotten, stinking bum. I'm going to kill him, I want to whip his ass." I yelled furiously. Then my cell rang and I picked up.

"Hellooo."

"Hey sis, you ok?"

"Yeah Im fine ." I lied

"You get you bottle.'

"Yeah thanks."

"Did you drink it all?"

"Yeah, I did and why is Tonio here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah uhm he neededa place to stay for a couple days, You ok with that?"

What logical reason could I give Jase that wouldn't make him suspicious. Non ..

"Oh it's ok he's been great company." I lied again, as I thought about the dream that really was realty. I closed my eyes and sniffed the pillow again it was Iron man ...and it smelled really good.

"Wynter. I heard Jase holler into the phone. "Are you listening?"

"Yes."

" Are you really ok."

"I guess." I sat down on the bed that I and Tonio had just did the nasty in...I knew my brother was worried . I didn't want him to be.

"Tonio's good company get him to take you out."

"You got to be kidding me."

"No he's a really nice guy and he's not seeing anyone ..look he's an distraction."

"Yeah if you only knew." She mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I'm staying away from athletes, they can't be trusted. "

" Look I said go out have some fun ...that's all and nothing else.." He emphasized.

" I'll think about it."

" Ok I won't be a pest, I love you sis. Gotta go, They'er calling me." I hung up. Lying back I held on to the pillow it did smell good and maybe I should take my brothers advice. I needed to go out.. Who could I call ..to go out that liked to have fun.."Eric Bradford.." I laugh devilishly . it was time for a little pay back..

I got up from the bed and straightened the sheets, I knew I wanted to get Tonio back but how?

And where was he anyway? The bastard was right he's been on my mind all day.

I watched him get out the his truck and walked to the back where he began gathering shopping bags. I opened the door.

"You gonna help?" He asked.

Placing the last bag on the counter I watched as he began putting cans in the cabinet. I couldn't help myself. His body was magnificent not an ounce of fat. I admired the way his tee shirt hugged his chest as he moved about the kitchen and the way his jeans fit him perfectly hugging his ass just right. God I felt like I was about to go out of her mind.. I had to get myself together. How was I going to get him back if I kept acting like a bitch in heat. Picking up a gallon of milk I walked to place it in the refridgerator.."Did you try to buy out the whole market?"

He laughed . "I didn't know how long you would be staying and I kinda got carried away."

"Yeah .I see you thought of everything."

"I like to eat."

"Yeah I know." I smiled my mind completely in the gutter.

"I heard that." He laughed

I don't't know why but being horny was making me not think rationally I just wanted to feel his touch and take in his scent and screw.

Everything about him seemed to be turning me on at that moment. It was like another woman had taken over her body, and she had no inhibitions. This woman couldn't resist reaching up guiding his lips down to hers. She couldn't resist the grown he made as she sucked on his bottom lip as it vibrated through his body and hers while he wrapped his arms around her lifting her on to the kitchen table . She wanted to feel his skin next to hers. Pulling his white tee shirt she released it from his pants pulling over his head. Feeling his warm skin against her lips,she opened her  legs and invited him to come closer. His fingers gathered around her nape pulling her closer to meet his demanding needs...pushing her further on table the until his body cover hers he removed her shirt ..his hands branded her every place he touch. Then she reached between them feeling his excitement.. In that moment I saw a change in him. I felt his emotional withdrawl and it surprised me..

"I'm sorry Wynter we can't do this."

I felt confusion, hurt and stupid.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm not going to be your rebound, I want you and just having sex with you isn't going to work."

I was shock as hell , the man had lost his mind. Igot up from the table refusing his assistance than put my shirt on. Now I felt ready to handle the situation.. "What the hell are you talking about Tonio."

"I want a relationship with you."

"And you discovered this in the last five hours? Are you crazy? I don't want a relationship , I just got dumped by my fiancé. Have you forgotten that...a relationship is the last thing I need or want especially since you dumped me too ." I pointed.

"So all you want from me is sex.?

"Exactly." I couldn't' believe that he was actually acting upset.

"Look I'm only staying for a little while can't we just take it for what it is and enjoy ourselves?"

" I can have sex with any shit load of women..It's thrown at me all day every day I want something real."

"Well I'm sorry, I can't help you I just want the kind of sex like we had last night. With no string attached."She watched his reaction ..It was priceless ....Oh it was on...She walked away.

"You remember?"