Chapter Seven Never Keeping Secrets

Wynter's POV

I was surprised and speechless, I took a drink of wine .

"Why would I even entertain the thought of going to New York with you?" I asked.

"I want you there with me."

He wanted me with him.. I didn't know whether to slap shit out of him or throw the wine. No the wine was good. And the slap might be too drastic.

Sliding my chair back I stood looking down at him. " What is this? Where is all this

coming from now? What game are you playing at? Didn't you hurt me enough the first time." I wanted to know , I needed to know I watched him rise from his seat he walked around the tableHe stood in front of me. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He grabbed at my hands. I didn't want his touch. I pushed him away. He pulled me into a hug I wasn't strong enough mentally or physically. I laid my head on his chest and I cried. I loved and trusted him three years ago and he broke my heart. I didn't understand how he could hurt me like he did and not think that I wouldn't still be effected by his betrayal. Maybe Ava was right maybe I should teach him a lesson. I didn't want to feel anything but I did. He tilted my head back so that I looked into his eye.

"We need to talk. About everything."

He took my hand and led me to the living room He sat down on the couch pulling me on his lap.I took a deep breath. The smell of his cologne enhanced my awareness. I wanted him again.

"I want you to listen to what I have to say without interruption. Do you think you can do that?' I shook my head yes not knowing where this was going. He laid back pulling me against him. I rested my head on his chest. I felt safe in his arms. He began talking. I listened.

" I never slept with Selena." Upon hearing his words I tensed up. He pulled me tighter against him.

" Please let me finish." I closed my eyes afraid of what he might say next.

She was a friend from my past she needed a place to stay for a couple of days. I let her crash there . I know I should have told you but I knew you would get upset..I know I was wrong but I never slept with her."

I knew he was waiting for me to say something... but I was scared because I couldn't trust what he was saying. And I couldn't trust myself Three years of different relationship with other people and now this.

"Why tell me now."

"You never gave me a chance to tell you then. That night you were so angry when I tried to tell but you wouldn't listen .Then later when I tried to call you wouldn't take my calls. It wasn't like I could just come over your parents. I was a rookie in the middle of the season . I was fucking up games. I got benched...did you think that I wasn't affected by what happened."

She new what he was saying was true about the games. That year they had lost two in a row. and he got benched one ..she remembered her father saying Jason had called he was mad because he knew his game was fucked up over some girl ... she had thought it was over Selena not her.

"Talk to me."

"I don't know what you want me to say Tonio..so much has happened since then."

"I want you to say that you'll give me a second chance to make thing right between us. I want what we had back . Come with me to New York, say yes. I should have said no but my heart told me to say yes and I did. "Yes, I'll go with you."

Tonio's POV

I hadn't realized that I had been holding my breath until she said yes. I stood with her in my arms, It felt right. We felt right. I couldn't help but smile. Watching her light up in my arms made me feel on top of the world.. I wasn't going to fuck this up.

"Tonio"

"Yes baby."

"I'm going to need a new wardrobe, are you going to take me shopping?"

"You can have whatever you want your wish is my command." We sealed it with a kiss.

I woke feeling on top of the world I turned to look at the clock 6am I got up and noticed that my man was up too. . I had wanted her last night but I refrained myself deciding to wait until we got to New York. I needed to run to get rid of some of my pinned up energy. Our flight was leaving 11a. I decided to take a run then go home grab a bag and get back in time to drive us to the airport. I headed out the back . I stopped as soon as I saw the red lipstick all over my pickup. I instantly knew it was my stalker. She had been following . I circled the truck looking in disbelief at the obsenities. "You fuckin bitch. You are mine, you're lucky I only used lipstick this time. You dick don't play with me. Tell the bitch you have a girlfriend. I love you Tony Tiger." A set of lips followed. I looked around wondering when had she done this .. I went back in got my keys and a towel I didn't want Wynter to see this, I took pictures with my phone then I washed the truck. I didn't feel safe leaving Wynter alone but I didn't want to frighten her. I walked into her room laying across the bed I watched her for a moment. " Wake up beautiful."

Her eyes flutter opened she smiled at me. "What's up?"

"Let's go to my house."

I told her to just get dressed she could do what she need over my place. I grabbed her bag and we were out.