Chapter Six: Girl Talk

The impact of the door slamming resonated through the room making the lamp shades shake like bobble heads. “How could he even think I would want a relationship at this point.” Wynter stopped and asked her reflection in the mirror. Feeling her kiss swollen lips, “ And why am I feeling confused.” Tonio had her mine so fucked up at this point .. It was too much happening at once, first Shannon, now him . She needed to talk to someone. Finding her cell phone she sat down on the edge of the bed and searched through her contacts than tapped the screen. She let it ring three times and was about to hang up when the voice of her bestfriend Ava came through.

“ I was so worried about you, where are you?” Ava asked.

“I’m in Philadelphia.” She heard her friend sigh in relief.

“How are you doing?”

Wynter looked at her reflection she wasn’t ok that was for sure, she felt ready to cry .”I’m all fucked up Ava…”

“ Aww, Wynter It’s going to be ok..it just takes time. Shannon was an ass he’ll get his.”

“It’s not Shannon who has me all screwed up.”

“Wait, let me sit down.” She could hear her moving around as she sat. “Now, I am confused, who are we talking about?”

“ Tonio,I slept with him last night and he wants to start a relationship again.”

“Stop! So where talking about the first class ass who broke your heart…You slept with him why?”

“It just happened.” She didn’t feel like going into details with Ava now.

“Things like fucking don’t just happen, and he’s talking about a relationship with you. “Don’t be stupid, the only reason to get with him would be for money and payback.”

“I’m not like that.”Laying back she grabbed a pillow to hug.

“Excuse me, you better learn girl..What did you get from Shannon besides that ring and heart ache..don’t play dumb, If Tonio wants you back, make him pay ..he’s rich..What the fuck a hundred million dollar contract. I say yeah take him back and then we can go shopping on him and you can still look around.”

“Your, crazy I couldn’t do that .” She laughed.

“No, you’ er crazy. I would teach him a lesson that he would never forget and with the same token when Shannon sees you out with him so soon after that shit he pulled …Girl he’s going to believe you where cheating the whole time. Wa La.. instant revenge… two birds baby girl. Pay back is a bitch and it’s new name is Wynter..Feel the chill in the air girl . “

“Ava you’re a psychologist is this rational think.’

“No this is my bestfriend, hurt by two ass wholes and I want to see them both get what they deserve.”

“What if I still love Tonio.”

“My shoulders always here for you but I think my plan is better.”

A knock at the door, interrupted the conversation “Hold on second Ava.”

“What?”She said opening the door.

“You hungry? I cooked.” Of course her stomach began to growl informing him that she was “Yes I’am.” They looked at each other for what seemed like eternity. He decided to brake the trance…” Are you coming?”He said walking away.”

“I’ll be down in a minute.”

Wynter returned to her call. “Hey, I’m back.’

“Tonio cooked for you. Wow, that’s the first.”

“Look ,I’ll call you in a couple days”

“You better.”

Dinner

“I’m sorry about last night.”

“I’m not.” She put a fork full of noodles in her mouth sucking in one noodle. Licking her lips. She looked up Tonio who was watching her like a hawk.

Tonio didn’t realize that watching Wynter eating spagitti could be such a turn on.When she sucked in the noodle he seemed to get hard instantly He couldn't get last night off his mind  he wanted her but not as a one not stand he needed to regain her trust. “Wynter,come with me to New York tomorrow.”