chapter 15 You Mean That Much

Copyright © MarciMarie 2015

A/N Thanks for continuing to read Wynter's Circle please vote and comment.

He felt her withdrawl instantly. Not just physical but mental. As if she was trying to distance herself from him. He knew he was responsible for this not just Ieshia. He wanted to comfort her let her know that she would be safe. He had to re assure her that everything would be ok. He was prepared to tell her just that. " Tonio I'm having a couple more security guys come in to help."

Chase noticed that Tonio was preoccupied watching Wynter picking up the pieces of the lingerie that Ieshia had shredded. He knew the situation was serious and Tonio had to be on point. "There was no forced entry."ChaseWas glad he was listening now.

"Shit."Tonio turned look at Chase who now had his full attention. "The only way she got in here was with a keycard." Tonio shook his head in disbelief. " That means." "That she knew someone employed here maybe more than one person." Chase finished.

Tonio sat down on the couch tugging on his tie and unbuttoning his collar. He felt like he wasn't getting enough air suddenly. Wynter had disappeared into the bedroom. She didn't need to be worrying about anything else.

"She can be very persuasive with people." Tonio sat back. His head starting to pound. This situation did not look likely to end well.

"I either she's been watching you since you got here or she convinced someone on the staff to let her know when your whereabouts." Tonio watch as Chase takes the seat opposite him. The man had to be at least 6'6 because he had him by about two inches and he had to weigh in at at least. two hundred fifty pounds. Had once been a defensive linebacker but an leg injury left him looking for other means of work. So he started his own security service. Tonio looked at him it was no way he would want to be tackled by Chase. "I'm suggesting that you move to another hotel tonight" Tonio nodded his agreement. "Okay. I call Olga and Peter."

"I've already spoken to them." Tonio stood preparing to go tell Wynter. Chase gripped his arm to stop him. " I think you should send Wynter home and not to Philly. Home to Virginia." Tonio sat back down . "It's for her own safety until we catch up with Ieshia. I also think you should set up security for your parents and son. This girl is dangerous."

"Were just starting to work through are problems."

"This is a big one here. Ieshia is stalking you and she hates her."

"So you suggestion is to send Wynter away."

"You have to make Ieshia believe that its over."

"What are you saying."

"You have to break up with Wynter."

" No. I can't hurt us again." Tonio got up from the chair looking at Chase like he had lost his mind.

"She's not safe here. She needs to be remove away from this situation totally." Tonio felt caged in. He couldn't lose Wynter now that they were just working through things.

"Listen once we catch Ieshia you can tell her the truth." Tonio sat resting his face in his hands. If Wynter believes it's over and Ieshia contacts her. She definitely make Ieshia believe. And Ieshia will come out." Chase stood walking over to the door. Then turned back. This is important for both your safety.

"I don't want to lose her again." Tonio looked at him.

"You don't want her dead either." The thought sent chill of fear through him. He could never risk her life for anything. She was his life.

"I'll break up with her tomorrow."

They arrived at the new hotelwithin the next hour. Wynter felt a little better that they had moved out of the other one The hotel manager was apologetic and tried toget them to stay even offering to pay for added security but Tonio had refused.They now had three body guards. One was stationed outside the suite door and two inside. Tonio seemed distant and she knew it was partial her fault for the comment back at the other hotel but she had been scared and felt violated by what Ieshia had did to her things. She wished she could get a hold of the woman herself but Ieshia was a coward she did things to mess with your mind. To keep people wondering what her next move would be. Her problem now was getting Tonio to forgive her. She couldn't let Ieshia win. Tonio was trying and so was she. She watched from the bed as he came out the shower his black hair wet a towel riding low on his hips. She instantly wanted him and she didn't care who would hear them. Pulling the sheets aside. She rose from the bed and went and stood in front of him. He looked so sad and she felt bad because she had done this to him. "I'm sorry." She wrapped her arms around his neck leaning into him giving him a kiss that apparently he wanted no parts of. "You can't be that mad at me?" Tonio moved back unlacing her fingers from his neck. She watched as he turned looking at himself in the mirror. He looked at his reflection in the mirror as if she weren't even there. Tonio knew he was hurting her and his resolve was breaking with his feeling of guilt. He had to have her one last time because this might be it for them ...He turned pulling her to him. " You have nothing to be sorry for this is my mess." He kissed her lightly on the lips. He felt like a man on death row with his last meal and he intended to make the best of it because he was about to lose the best thing that ever happened to him. Wynter need this stepping back she took a hold of his towel pulling it free it hit the floor. " I want to taste you Tonio. He watched as she dropped to her knees before him and took a hold of his cock. The feel of her lips and her hand made his body jerk in pleasure. And a deep moan slid from his lips. Her tongue lips and hands gliding up and down as he as he rocked his hips in and out of her warm wet mouth. It pure pleasure watching her give him a blow job. She sucked him off like she had a lollipop and he pulled away not wanting to come in her mouth but Wynter wasn't having that she gripped his hips and held tight as he exploded in her mouth. "Baby what are you doing to me." He watched as she stood liking her lips. "I'm claiming what's mine."