Chapter Twelve

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

Wynter relaxed laying back into the plush leather seat as the limo pulled off. Turning she looked out at the sidewalk crowd with pedestrians a light wind caught a familiar red scarf capturing her attention. The limo stopped. The strange woman stood staring at the limo as if she could see through the tinted glass, her lips turned up in a smug smile Wynter felt a chill go up her spine.

Olga sat on the side watching the photo the shoot. She reached in her pocket,grabbing her vibrating phone.  Looking down she was  surprised to see  Wynter’s number. Walking away from the loud music. She tapped her Bluetooth. “Hello.”

Olga, this is Wynter, can you come out side?”

Olga turned watching the mass chaos going on around her. “Sure is there something wrong?”She said heading for the exit.

“Just come outside and please don’t tell anyone, especially Tonio.

Wynter watched  as Olga step out the  door. Opening the door  Olga  got in sitting opposite Wynter. “What’s going on?” Olga asked with concern.

“I needed to talk to someone.”

Olga looked at her questionably. Crossed  her legs she sat back,  relaxed. “So?”

Wynter looked at Olga not sure what to really say she had just met this woman less than two days ago. And here she was going into a private matter that was really between her and Tonio. But she needed someone to talk to her. “A woman approached me today while I was shopping.”

“So you want to talk to me about a wacko following you around?”

“No, I want to talk to you about a woman who threatened me because she stated that she’s  Tonio’s girlfriend.” Wynter was agitated and a little hurt but she wanted to give Tonio a chance to speak his peace this time. She didn’t want to jump to any conclusions.

“Wynter tell me what did  this girl look like.” Wynter gave her a full description and watched the concern looked on her face. “Ieshia. OMG you have to stay away from her. She’s completely crazy.”

 So Olga did know her. She had been right.  Wynter looked at Olga not sure what to say. “ She followed me around all morning  in and out of stores.”

“We have to get you security. This girl is psycho.” Wynter watched as Olga began punching numbers or a cell phone. “Wait, who are you calling?”

“Our security people.”

Wynter grabbed the phone from her pushing the stop call button. “What are you doing?” Olga asked. Looking at her like she had lost her mind.

 Wynter knew she needed to confront Tonio before anything else went down. She didn’t want security involved until she did that. “I need to talk to Tonio before you involve security.”

“You don’t understand. Wynter this woman is very dangerous. She attacked me thinking that I was, seeing Tonio she’s totally off the hook.”

“Olga, did Tonio have a relationship with this woman?” Wynter  felt that an uneasy feeling  in the air. As soon as she asked the question.

“I don’t think it’s my place to go into detail about Tonio’s past relationships with you. But Iwill tell you this. She’s a whole hot mess and Peter had to pull a lot of strings. And do a lot of favors to keep the story out of the news.”

“So they did have a relationship? .

“Wynter, what I’m telling you is to take her threats seriously.