Seven.

Reunion

Reunion.

"My little Minnie gremlins I've missed y'all!" Thena said as she hugged the Gemini twins.

Thena noticed the Mikaelsons watching the whole interaction as they remained frozen and staring at Thena with wide eyes.

"Aunty Thena you saw us last week." Lizzie responded back as Thena grinned already heading towards the Mikaelsons to introduce herself to Hope.

"Head to class girls, but make sure Alec actually attends his classes and not ditch with Jed, again." Thena said as Josie responded a quick, "will do!" Walking away dragging Lizzie with her, "Don't worry Aunty we will make sure our cousin is on his best behavior this year or I'll siphon from him, again!" Lizzie shouted.

Thena Salvatore Mikaelson looked back at the Mikaelson family who had so many questions, but would remain quiet for now.

"Hi you must be Hope! I'm your headmistress Thena Salvatore–" Thena smiled as she locked eyes with her twin brother and Alaric winking at them as they both chuckled the Mikaelsons saw the interaction, and wondered why she'd wink after announcing her name, "I also have here your headmasters Stefan Salvatore my brother and Alaric Saltzman our good old friend." Thena said quickly as they both waved at Hope who waved back excitedly.

"It's nice to meet you all, and thank you for allowing me in this school." Hope stated already excited, "Let's begin the tour." Thena said as she gestured hope and the family to tag along.

~~~

"Here we have my journals where I would document how being a ripper is extremely affective–" Stefan announced to the family before being interrupted, "Why do you have your journals out in the open?" Rebekah questioned to him making Stefan sighed, "To remind the kids who are exactly like me that everything will be fine." Stefan stated avoiding eye contact with her.

"Anyways here's collections of artifacts we've collected throughout the years." Alaric said as the Mikaelson family glanced at a table that had almost every weapon, but what caught their eye is a white oak stake.

"Why do you all have the white oak stake?" Klaus said clenching his teeth wondering why they have the one thing that can kill them there, "Oh relax klaus we have this artifact to teach our students about the very first vampires!" Thena said as she glared at the family making Klaus look down in embarrassment.

"Feel free to glance around, and ask questions if you please." Alaric said hoping they don't have any questions.

The family nodded as they all looked around at the library that held books of every supernatural creature, and villains to hero's. The Mikaelsons were all shocked that they all came across a book of their brother, 'Klaus Mikaelson: The Great Evil' . This made Klaus upset, but he couldn't deny it. He is after all a villain, and he knew that. He hurts people physically and emotionally.

The Mikaelson Family about finished looking around as Rebekah coughed gaining the headmistress and headmasters attention, "We're done." Rebekah said as Thena looked up putting her phone away after sending kol a text smiling.

Klaus looked at Thena wondering who is making her smile?

"Oh goodie so let's head to my office so we can finish hopes enrollment." Thena said as they all followed Thena to her office.

The Mikaelsons glanced at her door where it read, "Mrs. Mikaelson" Rebekah mumbled as Klaus stared confused before he could reply Hayley stepped in, "Why the hell does it say Mrs. Mikaelson you aren't even married to him!" Hayley said smugly making Thena roll her eyes as Alaric and Stefan scoffed.

"Did you marry my bloody brother Elijah is that why he ignores me–" Klaus shouted as Thena chuckled bitterly, "No I didn't marry Elijah did you forget you have other siblings." Thena said as Klaus became more confused.

"What do you bloody mean?" Klaus said already getting confused, "Kol and Finn are dead!" Klaus said only making Thena smirk at the situation.

"That's what you think!" Thena said as she opened her office door revealing a Kol Mikaelson waiting for her to begin hopes enrollment, "Hello Darling I've missed you!" Kol said smiling smugly as he noticed Klaus clenching his jaw, and even more when he finally noticed the ring on her finger.

"You married my brother!" Klaus spat angrily as everyone flinched making Thena rolled her eyes at his immature behavior.

~~~

Cliffhanger

Here's chapter seven and it's not
perfect I'm sorry.

I'm really sick, and can barely think .

Its going to be a messy enrollment next chapter, and then a Klaus pov