Thirty Eight.

I knew it 

I knew it 

22 weeks

Dear Journal,

The hardest part that you have to swallow in life is that when you truly need the help. That it's okay to ask for it. Although, society doesn't want that because it's extremely pathetic to show emotions to others, and seem vulnerable to the rest of society. However, it's alright to cry, yell, scream and get angry.

In life, Society teaches you that it's cowardly to show emotions, but that's wrong. Cowardly is letting society win.

Inhale and Exhale. You're okay.

Sincerely, Thena Salvatore - Mikaelson

Thena Salvatore had shut her journal, and tossed it underneath her pillow, and got up fixing her blue dress that hung onto her body, and could get a very much clear on her tummy that has been growing throughout the weeks. She softly glanced at the mirror, and rubbed her belly smiling. However, she felt a presence hug her as their hands were clinging onto her body smoothing the baby bump.

"Six months already... time goes by fast," Kol said pressing a kiss by her neck as Thena chuckled, "Mhm... three more months, and we meet our little girl and boy." Thena said as kol scoffed playfully.

"They are two girls," Kol said once again as Alec came, and interrupted them,"Two boys," Alec said confident about his answer as they all laughed with their constant banter on the genders of the two babies.

"A mother's intuition is always right," A voice came beside holding onto Alec's hand, "Magnus we were supposed to be on the same side." Alec playfully scowled at his boyfriend who only shrugged eating his cherries.

"I told you," Thena said narrowing her eyes at her husband, and son playfully.

"Yeah, yeah" Alec mumbled hiding his smile

"There's always a next time... if I'm wrong," Kol said as Thena laughed holding onto his hand as the trio headed to their gender reveal party that Caroline was hosting.

Twenty Five
minutes later

Dear Journal,

I'll love you both to the moon and back.
I'll see you soon.

Sincerely, Thena Salvatore- Mikaelson

Thena Salvatore had shut her journal, and tucked away in her purse. She glanced outside the car window, and noticed that they had arrived to their destination. She had quickly unbuckled her seatbelt about to open the side of her door, but to her surprise kol had ran to her side, and helped her off the car.

"You're so overprotective," Thena softly said as kol only smirked, "Overprotective, and possessive." He whispered into her ear, and kissed her cheek.

They had all walked to the Forbes-Salvatore residency, and softly knocked onto their door, and to their surprise Caroline had opened the door very quickly.

"You guys finally made it, and are only five minutes late to your own gender reveal party," Caroline squealed already excited as she dragged all of them inside by the living room.

"The baby mommy and baby daddy have arrived," Finn had whistled slapping Elijah's hand away, and avoiding getting slapped in the head, again.

The family had all sat down together, and enjoyed their lunch together, and enjoyed creating more great memories with each other, and the new additions to the family who finally had understood the definition of what family meant.

One hour later

"I think it's time," Caroline said as they all headed outside about to reveal the genders of the babies.

"I still hold to what I said," Thena said as her husband and son replied back, "Same as well."

Caroline had approached the couple, and handed them two balloons with a pin, "Okay before we get started I just need my camera," Caroline said running inside to get her camera.

"This woman," Finn grumbled eating his cake, "Finn." Bonnie said as Finn mumbled an apology.

"Okay, Okay.... I'm back" Caroline said running, and holding them camera pressing play.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

The couple had popped both of the balloons, and heard the gasps of everyone as they all cheered in excitement of the genders. The couple had quickly looked back, and held their gasps of excitement as kol hugged his wife with pure adoration, and enjoyment.

"I knew it!" Thena said as kol chuckled, "You were right, Darling." Kol said pressing a kiss onto her forehead.

"A mini Thena, and a mini Kol. Oh dear, please help us all." Damon said smirking, but running up to hug his little sister.

The whole family had congratulated Thena and Kol about finding out the gender of their babies, and they spent the entire day celebrating the good news. However, what they didn't notice was certain pair of eyes watching the little family enjoying their happy moments.

"How does she get the good ending," Hayley scoffed standing beside Klaus, "Patience Hayley," Klaus mumbled as the two pair disappeared, and what those two didn't realize was a certain someone watching their moves.

~~~

Hope you liked this chapter 

The twins are a girl and a boy