Bonus Chapter

Resurrected Finn

Resurrected Finn

Around
2012

Thena Salvatore had spent over twenty four hours in her room resurrecting not just one original vampire brother, but another one as well. She wouldn't lie, but this was dangerous for any witch to do, but because she was a relative of some distant ancestor it was almost easy.

She stood in her room staring out in space waiting for the two brothers to awaken, and as she heard gasping on both brothers she stood up smiling.

"Thena?" Kol questioned confused, but happy.

"Bloody hell? Why am I here," Finn questioned confused knowing everyone including his brother despised him.

"Yeah, darling why is the lunatic here?" Kol remarked taunting his brother.

The brothers glared at each other crossing their arms making Thena roll her eyes. The sound of a baby who began crying made them pause, and facing Thena cradling a baby.

"What is that thing crying?" Finn questioned making kol nod in agreement.

"It's not a thing, and his names Alec who's recently going to be staying with us for a few days until it's safe for him to go home," Thena said smiling at Alec.

"Anyways why am I here... alive?" Finn remarked.

"Everyone deserves happiness Finn, and that includes the both of you so why not start now searching for your redemptions." Thena smiled at the two who smiled as well.

"Thank you." Finn said

"Does my redemption include a beautiful woman named Thena Salvatore, darling." Kol smirked making her playfully roll her eyes just as Finn scoffed.

"Not even a second alive, and you're already seducing her," Finn said opening the door to leave the room with kol behind him scowling at him.

"Was not."

"Was too."

The sound of the brothers could be heard all over the house making Thena chuckle, and feel complete after all the pain she suffered resurrecting the brothers was the best thing ever.

~~~

If I was to rewrite this book what would you want differently? Same love interest though, but beyond that what's something you'd want differently.