Sixteen.

Salvatore School

Salvatore School

The next day the family had finally returned to the Salvatore School full-filing their usual routine as always before their little trip to New Orleans.

Thena had watched as Alec was still adjusting to being a werewolf still struggling every so often, but was receiving the help of his fellow pack school members. Thena hummed walking away heading to her office as she just dropped to the floor groaning in pain being pushed to a vision.

"Their souls will be binded together as one. If one dies one will feel the others pain." 

Thena snapped out the vision as she massaged her head confused at this vision she was watching of Esther, again. Thena snapped out her thoughts when she heard knocking coming from her office door.

"Come in" Thena shouted.

Alaric opened the door with the people she doesn't wish to see behind him minus the other two who came with them last time according to Kol the blonde one who's name is freya was the long lost sister who he brought as a date once long time ago, and Finns favorite sibling. The woman being Freya's wife, and she was a werewolf. Thena mentally groaned as she glanced at the three people who she can so easily snap their necks with a flick of her wrist, but won't.

"I'll let you– yeah I'm going." Alaric said cursing at his stuttering trying not to make it obvious closing the door behind him so they can speak freely.

"Please take a seat! So what brings you in today? Hopes doing great if that's your concern." Thena said as she watched the three adjusting themselves.

"How long have you, and my brother been married for?" Klaus said speaking bitterly looking at Thena who rolled her eyes smirking.

"Fifteen years!" Thena said.

"So it didn't take you long to move on from me." Klaus said tauntingly.

"Klaus you cheated on me eighteen years ago, and practically abandoned me. If you think I was going to run into you with open arms. I wasn't. I moved on, and life's been good I mean after all I'm living my best life with my husband, and son!" Thena said smiling at him as he clenched his jaw gripping the chair.

"I've already said I was sorry, but don't You mean our son." Klaus said making Thena laugh at his stupidity.

"What the hell is so funny. Stop being an ungrateful bitch, and let Klaus see his son after all its his kid!" Hayley shouted.

"Okay first of all Alec isn't anyone's property, and second of all how many times do I have to say Alec isn't your son. Lastly, you can take that fake apology, and shove it up your ass!" Thena shouted making them flinch.

"Okay moving on how did you resurrect my brothers!" Rebekah said.

"I'm a witch obviously, but you knew that." Thena said tauntingly.

Rebekah groaned in frustration as Thena wasn't making this an easy conversation for them.

"Stop keeping secrets from us we have the right to know." Hayley said.

"You three have no right for anything that concerns in my life so please so kindly remove yourselves from my office now!" Thena said as they weren't taking the hint.

"I SAID LEAVE!" Thena shouted making them flinch as they finally decided to leave her office shutting the door.

Thena mentally groaned in frustration as she banged her head against a book not realizing the person who entered her office until she heard the person speak for the very first time.

"Mrs. Mikaelson my dad cheated on you with my mother?" Hope said as tears rolled down her eyes making Thena's eyes widened.

~~~

Hehehe. 

We are diving into the Mikaelsons pov more