Forty Four.

Bonus Chapter  Mikael - Thena

Bonus Chapter 
Mikael - Thena

37 weeks

Dear Journal,

The impossible part in life was letting you go. I learned that it was okay to let you go, and not punished myself. In the end, you left me first. I just closed that chapter in my life.

So thank you Klaus because of you. I officially let go, and moved on. I'm much more happier.

Sincerely, Thena Salvatore- Mikaelson

Thena had shut her journal, and tossed it onto the table as she held her stomach, and scooted towards her hot chocolate to have a drink of it, and gently set it back down, and scooted back into the sofa as she jumped when she heard someone speak.

"You write a lot," Mikael said approaching Thena, "Dude! How long were you there." Thena basically shrieked as Mikael thought about it.

"Err– enough to know that you might need a new journal soon." Mikael said as he had two bags in his hand.

"Oh what's that," Thena said pointing to them as he gave them too her as she opened them, and gasped with the biggest smile on her face.

"You got them the hideous bunny from Ant-Man! Oh they will love it." Thena said as she hugged Mikael who flinched, but hugged her back.

"Anything for my grandchildren," Mikael said with a smile on his face "I never truly thought. I could redeem myself, but I'm getting there. It'll take centuries to make up my damage." Mikael said as Thena agreed with his statement.

"I'm sure you will, Mikael. Anyway will you be in town forever or?" Thena said rambling.

"I think I'll stay in mystic falls for awhile, and then travel the world, and see what it has to offer. I mean I spent centuries trying to murder my children. I never experienced a vacation." Mikael said as Thena agreed with him.

"You should go to France first." Thena said out the blue as she turned on the television, and searching for a movie, "Oh! Ten Things I hate about you is on!" Thena said clapping her hands in excitement.

Mikael chuckled at the girls recommendation, and decided to let her be. He was glad that his son found his redemption, and with a woman who loves him, and never shunned him. He was glad that he got to witness his child's love for this girl.

~~~

The epilogue will be up tomorrow.

However, let me know what kind of bonus chapters you want to see.