Twenty Eight.

Wedding Day

Wedding Day

"This is the last door—," Genevieve said, "And possibly my favorite memory of hers." Smiling at the comment she made as she opened the door quickly.

The Mikaelson family had noticed that they were in a small shed as two figures appeared making them all gasp.

"Stop gasping already it's getting old." Genevieve said rolling her eyes

"You ready little witch," Marcel said fixing his tuxedo glancing at a nervous Thena, "You want the truth or a lie—" Thena said as she began to ramble, "What if he leaves me Marcy?" Thena questioned.

"Hey, Hey. Kol loves you to the moon and back. Don't let the negative thoughts affect you." Marcel said

"I really wish wolfie was here as well," Thena said, "He's here in spirit little witch now let me find our other friend who's almost fashionably late, and we can't have the bride walking down the aisle late." Marcel said making Thena laugh

"The—" Genevieve was about to speak as Rebekah interrupted her, "Marcel walked Thena down the aisle?" Rebekah asked, "I'm still talking here, and obviously didn't you hear, but anyways—" Genevieve said looking at klaus.

"Thena Salvatore was never once insecure Klaus Mikaelson. She was always confident, and the day you cheated on her that's the minute she felt her insecurities rising. Do you not realize how long it took her to realize that she wasn't at fault, but you?" Genevieve said as Klaus tensed up.

"I already apologized to her," Klaus said making Genevieve scoff, "I'd kiss that fake apology, and shove it up your own ass because the minute she brings back Thena Salvatore's memories it's over for you." Genevieve said.

"Her?" Hayley said, "Oops did I say too much? Apologies." Genevieve said.

The memory had changed as they were now in the side-lines of the alter as the memory was about to begin.

Wife and Husband

"Best part almost wish I had popcorn on me!" Genevieve squealed.

"I, Thena Salvatore, take you Kol Mikaelson, to be my husband, to have and to hold on from  this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Thena said smiling as she looked at kol.

The priest glanced at kol who began speaking letting a nervous chuckle out, "I, Kol Mikaelson , take you Thena Salvatore, to be my wife, to have and to hold on from  this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

Alec had quickly ran with his tiny little feet raising his hands so his parents can collect the rings, and watched his two parents exchange the rings making him smile.

"This is so cute," Hope said admiring the little scene making the supportive side of the family smile at hope's excitement as the other three had different expressions.

The priest glanced at the couple, "By the power  vested in me by the state of Virginia, I now pronounce you Wife and Husband. You may now kiss."  The two had the biggest smiles as kol pulled Thena into a deep kiss making everyone cheer.

"That's my mom and dad!" Alec yelled making everyone chuckle as he clapped his tiny hands.

"The cutest little family ever." Genevieve said.

"She probably only married him to hold power of that last name," Hayley said making Genevieve smirk, "Jealous that Elijah never paid attention to you?" Genevieve said making hayley clench her jaw.

The family were once kicked out of her memories, and opened their eyes as they were now back into the Mikaelson Mansion, and not her memories.

"There were more to those memories," Rebekah said, "Maybe or maybe not." Genevieve said.

"Okay we saw that Alec wasn't my son Genevieve—" Klaus said making Genevieve smirk, "You can leave now." He said making Genevieve laugh.

"I can't not until we finish for what we came for Niklaus." Genevieve said smiling as she muttered a spell snapping the necks of the culprits.

"What the hell is going on Genevieve? Who are we waiting for, and what did you do?" Freya asked as Genevieve was waiting for that one phone call.

"Don't worry freya they are just in a little slumber, and we are just waiting for this one phone call from her." Genevieve said as her phone began to ring making her smirk.

"My darling, Davina you made it." Genevieve said as she answered the phone making the three girls eyes widened that this situation just got messier, and all wondered what did Klaus Mikaelson do that involves not just one witch, but two witches.

~~~

Genevieve didn't come to play that's for sure.

Once I figure out how I'm going to do the next chapter it's going to be— oops it's going to ruin Klaus Mikaelson relationship with everyone.

I'm also excited because Elijah and Valerie will be in the upcoming chapters, and the good news they are bringing will have Thena/kol in tears.

Alec was around 3-4 years old in the wedding memory.