Twenty Four.

Baby Thena

Baby Thena

1846

The Mikaelson family had watched the white bright light vanish as then they heard cries from a room making them glance at each other.

"Where are we?" Klaus questioned Genevieve who only rolled her eyes at him, "Shush and pay attention." She said.

The cries of two babies echoed throughout
the entire room, "One last push Lillian." The nurse said as Lillian let one last cry out.

"You have two beautiful babies. An adorable baby boy, and a precious baby girl. " The nurse had said cleaning the two new born babies.

"They're so adorable" Rebekah had said softly.

"Would you like to hold them ma'am?" The nurse had questioned Lillian who nodded excitedly.

"Yes please," Lillian said holding the babies, and securing them safely in her arms so they wouldn't fall, "I shall name you Stefan Salvatore–" Lillian began speaking as she heard the door creaking, and spotting her eldest son.

"Mommy... are my new siblings here?" Damon had mumbled, "Yes why don't you come here, and join me. I need help naming your baby sister" Lillian said as Damon had the biggest smile approaching his mother.

"They all look so happy together" Rebekah had said in jealousy making freya roll her eyes, "Of course they do Rebekah, and this was a special day for Damon. He got two siblings" Freya replied back.

"Calm down" Klaus said in annoyance.

"What about Ophelia?" Damon said, "That's like an old lady's name" Lillian said laughing, "Hmm... Estrella? Aurora? Athena?" Damon said as Lillian replied back, "I love Athena, but let's remove the 'A' " Lillian said.

"So Thena Salvatore" Damon said smiling holding his little sister.

"Stefan Salvatore and Thena Salvatore" Lillian replied smiling at the three most important people in her life.

The Two Mikaelson siblings had teary eyes watching that scene unfold as Hayley scoffed at the memory. Whereas, the rest of the family were ashamed that they were pulled into this mess invading someone's memories.

The memory had changed to a different one, and showing a younger version of Thena Salvatore.

1851