Bonus Chapter

Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

2014

Damon Salvatore was currently downing a glass of bourbon while waiting for kol Mikaelson to arrive, and just as he was about to pour himself another glass making him pause. He heard the door opening, and footsteps approaching knowing who it was continuing to pour himself another glass.

"Mikaelson"

"Salvatore"

The two said glaring at one another as Damon handed him a glass of bourbon about to begin speaking.

"Are your intentions for my sister sincere?" Damon said narrowing his eyes at kol.

"Yes they are, Damon. I love your sister since the moment I had first met her. In the beginning, she became my first friend who I let in, and she truly listened, and never judged me.  The more I came to know her, and listen to her rambles rather it was random or not. She's always managed to make me smile, and just seeing her happy makes me the happiest man alive. I adore your sister." Kol ranted not noticing Damon's eyes soften.

"Everyone always knew you've been in love with her," Damon said remembering plenty of times the way he'd catch kol staring at his sister like if she was the only girl in the world for him.

"What do you mean?" Kol questioned

"You've both been in love with each other for years, and even when she was with that other thing breaking her apart. She always managed to smile around you," Damon rambled, "However, honestly I was just waiting for her to see it for herself, and run to you in open arms, but it took gremlin watching you die the first time, and a resurrection spell to see it." Damon rambled on.

"I guess we were both clueless," Kol said as he was texting Thena, and glancing back at Damon.

"Correction! You're both idiots." Damon smirked watching kol roll his eyes.

In the beginning when Thena resurrected Kol Mikaelson. Damon Salvatore would narrow his eyes at the Mikaelson brother because he wasn't sure about his intentions, but slowly by time the two had gotten along as he watched the way Kol Mikaelson cared about Thena, and knew that their love was much more passionate, and not toxic.

He didn't want to admit it at first, but he'd always preferred his little sister with the wildest Mikaelson even in the past when she was with the hybrid. He always noticed that Kol and Thena were perfect for each other, and he was happy that his sister got her good ending with someone who truly loves her.