Twenty Seven.

Jackson Kenner

Jackson Kenner

Genevieve had pushed her way towards the front holding onto hopes hand heading to the door, and opening it despite the family protests not ready for the next memories as they were still processing these.

Hope Mikaelson had recognized this memory as she saw it not too long ago, and quickly mumbled, 'Shit, shit' as she watched both cars arriving.

"What's so interesting about this memory?" Rebekah questioned.

"Wait for it." Genevieve said hiding her small smirk as Hope was nervous at the anger about to be released from her mother. The two not noticing the way hayley was eying the two suspiciously, but wouldn't question it for now.

The two cars parked as the one figure stepped out still not getting a clear view until one of them arrived to where the other vehicle was.

"Missed me wolfie?" Thena said as Jackson stepped out his vehicle approaching her view, "Nah not really!" Jackson said.

"YOU LYING BITCH SHE KNEW HIM!" Hayley spat at Genevieve.

"I didn't lie to you Hayley Marshall!" Genevieve spat back, "Oh when I get my hands on you, and her!" Hayley said as Genevieve laughed.

"You'll do what huh?" Genevieve said, "So shutup and watch the memories. I mean for heaven sake you all asked for her memories!" Genevieve said one last time.

"What was the sudden emergency? I was going to resurrect Kol and Finn Mikaelson tonight. " Thena said, "That's amazing Thena, and I need help." Jackson said as he told Thena to follow him.

"Who are these two cuties?" Thena said smiling at the babies.

"She met our daughter!" Hayley spat, "Did he not realize this bitch is psycho." Hayley said once, again.

"Sweetie the only psycho one here is you right now." Genevieve said

"Enough already! I don't see the problem that you have with Aunt Thena she didn't even do anything mom," Hope told her mother.

"I'd like to formally introduce you to Alec Kenner— " Jackson began speaking, "My son." Jackson said.

"He had a son, and didn't tell me, but her?" Hayley said.

"I guess he didn't tell you Hayley Marshall simply because you weren't important to him. I mean he might've married you, but that was alpha duties. He didn't have a choice. However, Truth be told mutt, but you would never be her." Genevieve said as Hayley looked confused.