Twenty Three.

Let us Begin

Let us Begin

Klaus Mikaelson had finally reached the living room where his family were awaiting for the witches arrival so they can access Thena's memories. The family glanced at the trio with a sighed of relief.

"About time" Hayley said rolling her eyes at Genevieve. The same witch who tried sacrificing her child, but somehow survived the ancestors threat.

"Will you do it Genevieve?" Rebekah practically begged Genevieve, "We've missed so much in her life." Rebekah finally had said making Freya and Keelin roll their eyes.

"I wonder why you two missed so much?" The both said in unison making Klaus and hayley glare at them.

"We get it—" Hayley said clenching her teeth, "Just begin the damn spell Genevieve or I'll rip you apart with my bare teeth." Hayley said once, again.

"No need for the threats dog–" Genevieve said smiling as she pulled all the ingredients to begin the spell, "Okay everyone in a circle." She said as everyone huddled into a circle.

"What next?" Klaus said eager to see thena's memories, "Everyone hold hands, and hope you're going to recite this spell along with me."Genevieve said as Hope looked at the spell.

"And if I don't?" Hope said, "Hope Andrea Mikaelson do as she says" Hayley said making Hope roll her eyes at them. Hope had slapped her hand onto the witches hand as the both began chanting.

Genevieve and Hope kept reciting over and over, "aperi mentem tuam et videamus memoriam electorum tuorum" , but kept getting pushed out.

"What the hell is going on?" Klaus sneered.

"Calm down Klaus a witches mind is more impossible to access." Genevieve sneered back as Klaus finally kept his mouth shut.

The two chanted the words once more, "aperi mentem tuam et videamus memoriam electorum tuorum" , and were suddenly pushed into Thena Salvatore's head with only a couple doors to view her chosen memories.

"What is this place?" Rebekah asked.

"Well we are in her head obviously, and these doors lead us to a memory of hers." Genevieve stated.

"Do we just pick any door?" Klaus Questioned.

"No you go by order starting with this door." Genevieve pointed as the family all headed to that door, and Klaus slowly putting his hand on the doorknob glancing at his sister.

"Get on with it Nik we don't have all day" Rebekah said aggressively.

~~~

Twenty Minutes Before

Thena Salvatore was currently at the house with her music blasting as she was cleaning the living room, and not noticing the missed calls on her phone.

She hadn't realized anything out of the ordinary until she felt a little light headed. Thena had decided to go drink some Tylenol, and actually noticed this time her phone ringing as she picked it up.

"Uh hello?" Thena said rubbing her head, "Thena? Are you Okay?" Valerie said in a panic tone.

"Yes why wouldn't I be?" Thena said confused, "The Mikaelsons are trying to access your memories." Valerie practically shrieked.

"Let them, and maybe what they find will leave us all alone. I can already sense the witches magic." Thena said feeling the same sensation as earlier making her groan.

"Thena there's also something you should know—" Valerie began speaking as Thena interrupted her, "I'm sorry Valerie, but these headaches are too much, and distracting. I promise you can tell me later. I love you." Thena said hanging up as she finally gave in giving them access to her chosen memories.

~~~

Present Time

"This isn't a slow motion Movie Klaus!" Hayley said already getting pissed off.

"Okay!" Klaus Practically screamed as he began opening the door slowly, and a bright white light flashed their eyes as they were finally pushed into her first memory.

~~~

You thought, and I gave a cliffhanger.

I already have two ideas of her memories. Her childhood, and Jackson/Alec

I'm still thinking of what else.