Bonus Chapter

Mikaelson Ball

Mikaelson Ball

Years Ago

Thena Salvatore had invited Bonnie Bennett to accompany her for the Mikaelson Ball, and were standing in the middle of the ballroom facing all the Mikaelsons as Elijah was beginning his speech.

"You never said who gave you that dress?" Bonnie whispered in her ear eying her black dress.

"A friend," Thena whispered back as she eyed kol who smirked, but avoided how he was making her feel because she was with Klaus.

"Mhm a friend," Bonnie said glancing at Thena trying to see who she was eying, and finally knew who got her that dress, and smirked.

"I don't see why you're with Klaus? Thena. He doesn't make you happy, and he's possessive not in a cute way, and it's disgusting no offense, but whenever you come back from being with kol you have the biggest smile on your face, and your eyes sparkle especially when you talk about him." Bonnie said as Thena gulped not comprehending what she meant because she was confused as well before she can respond someone stood in front of them.

"May I steal your date?" Kol questioned Bonnie as she choked on her drink, "She's all yours!" Bonnie said smirking leaving the two.

"May I have this dance?" Kol questioned Thena as she nodded taking his hand as the two walked by the other people were dancing.

He softly pulled her closely, and had one arm on her waist, and the other holding onto her hand as their faces were inches apart dancing.

"You look beautiful," Kol whispered in Thena's ear as her cheeks tinted pink, "You look handsome," Thena whispered back as kol chuckled at her response. The two still dancing, and weren't noticing a certain hybrid clenching his jaw at the scene.

Everyone in the room could notice the tension between them, but didn't think anything of it just assumed they were great friends, and some approved if they were to date as others were angry of the scene.

"Don't let kol drink what's in the glass," Esther said to finn as he nodded approaching every one of his siblings, but avoiding the two who were in their own world laughing.

~~~

LOLLLL