Twenty Five.

Marcel Gerard

Marcel Gerard

The Mikaelson family watched as the white bright light faded giving them a better view of where they were now.

"Why are we in New Orleans?" Hayley had said before pausing, "Especially the Mikaelson Compound" Hayley had questioned the witch.

"I don't know I'm not Thena Salvatore who booked a round trip to New Orleans, and she probably snuck in," Genevieve sarcastically said.

The vision had started playing out as they saw two figures heading inside the compound, and immediately they recognized them making them all gasp at the sight, but watching the scene play out.

"Oh come on it was just one car Marcel" Thena had said following a mad Marcel, "It wasn't just any car that you crashed, but my Rosie." Marcel pouted like a child.

"Okay first of all Diego was there too—" the minute the very first newly vampire turned by Marcel heard his name he came out looking at the culprit "Snitch," as Thena stuck her tongue out at him.

"Also second of all you named your car Rosie?" Thena had questioned, "Yes I named my car, and you'd known that feeling if you wouldn't have failed your driver Ed's class." Marcel narrowed his eyes pointing at Thena who did the same.

"Well thank god for your compulsion so you don't have to pay the school so I can enter, again for free" Thena cheekily said hugging Marcel.

"He treats her like family" Klaus said looking at Genevieve.

"Of course he does. Marcel became like a father figure to her, and it also explains the deep hatred he has for you all." Genevieve simply said.

The memory changed once, again. The Mikaelsons were still in New Orleans as they kept quiet watching the scene unfold

 The Mikaelsons were still in New Orleans as they kept quiet watching the scene unfold

Wolfie

Thena had been eavesdropping onto Marcel's conversation with his vampire army, and once she heard something interesting she made her presence known.

"Werewolves are real? Where do they stay?" Thena said chirping in excitement wanting to discover them.

"They live out in the bayou, and Thena don't go digging into places especially alone it's not safe."

"Fine I won't" Thena said lying at Marcel. She was going to go, and investigate.

"She's really going to go, and try to find them ignoring what Marcel had told her." Rebekah had mumbled.

The vision had Quickly changed showing Thena Salvatore driving her car to the middle of the bayou.

"What if I die? At least I won't die a Virgin!" Thena quickly said walking further into the bayou hearing loud howls, "I should definitely make that my ringtone" Thena said as she was pulling out her flashlight so she wouldn't fall.

Thena had kept hearing the howls ignoring them as she then quickly heard crunching noises from behind her.

"This is the part where I die," Thena squeaked slowly turning around as the flashlight pointed to a werewolf making her jump as she fell on her butt.

"Wait a minute that's Jackson in wolf form," Hayley said as her eyes widened, "How does she know him?" Hayley practically said.

"Hayley you don't even know if she's met him in human form, and you're already making assumptions?" Genevieve had said smirking at the situation.

"Mom please stop complaining already." Hope softly said trying to ease the tension knowing it's just going to get worse.

"These shoes were very much expensive" Thena scoffed crossing her arms heading to her car, "Paw Patrol will hear about this" Thena said narrowing her eyes at the forest as she shut her car door driving away.

The Memory had changed once, again.

See you later Marcy

"You sure that you have to leave?" Marcel had questioned Thena, "My brothers are in mystic falls, and I can just imagine the mess they have brought" Thena had said walking towards the taxi.

"So she's basically her brothers personal guard dog?" Hayley spat.

"No need to be jealous that her family is still alive." Genevieve said as Hayley let out a low growl.

"You're always welcome here little witch," Marcel had said softly pulling Thena into a hug as she let a couple tears fall down embracing the hug.

"I better be Marcy—" Thena said chuckling, "I'll miss you so much, and you better call everyday. I love you, and tell wolfie that if he needs me that I'll be a phone call away, but if I don't answer that just means I'm not in the mood to talk." Thena had said as she shut the taxi car door.

"You better pick the phone up missy!" Marcel said one last time as Thena stuck up her middle finger making him playfully glare at her doing the same as he watched the taxi car disappear.

The memory had ended, and the family were back where they began, but Rebekah paused.

"Who's wolfie?" Rebekah had questioned Genevieve who simply blinked a few times shrugging at the question, but glanced at Hope winking at her.

"Who cares let's just go on to the next door" Hayley said as they approached the next door opening it.

~~~

Mystic falls here we come 

Hope you liked this chapter