Forty.

Family

Family

30 weeks

Dear Journal,

In all my life I have realized that I don't know how'd to live without you, and if you were to be taken from me. A part of me would die.

You are my forever, and where it ends.

Sincerely, Thena Salvatore- Mikaelson

Thena had shut her journal, and tossed it onto the table, and quietly sipped onto her hot chocolate, and enjoyed her afternoon alone as her husband and son were currently in the Salvatore boarding school. She was enjoying her peace, but always felt a presence lurking around her, and that would sent shivers down her spine.

She quickly turned around, but whoever was there disappeared, "Damn it" Thena muttered leaving her tip, and heading out the mystic grill.

30 minutes later

Thena who had currently walked into a nice store that held plenty of outfits for pregnant moms, and baby clothes for newborns. She had spent quite awhile shopping for three, and found extremely comfy shoes because walking pregnant is exhausting, and left her with aching feet.

Awhile later, Thena Salvatore had left the shop, and was heading into her car until someone blocked her view, and scaring her as she dropped the shopping bags.

"How are you pregnant?" Hayley spat as she moved away from Thena's vehicle and approached her closer.

"Sex"

"No really? Last I check vampires can't procreate," Hayley spat in annoyance, "I'd back up away from me Hayley Marshall, and threatening a pregnant woman? That's low Hayley." Thena spat muttering a protection spell for herself, and the babies.

"I've had enough of you. How is it that after everything you manage to be happy." Hayley spat walking closer as Thena backed up.

"I don't understand your obsession with me, but you have to leave." Thena said already getting irritated.

"I'm afraid I won–" Hayley began to speak until someone had snapped her neck, and made Thena's eyes widen at the person.

"It's about time we met daughter in law," Mikael said smirking.

"W-what do you want from me?" Thena said already in fear at the man in front of her.

"From you nothing? I'm just here to protect you, and your babies that are currently in the oven." Mikael said pointing to her tummy that was already showing.

"How do I know you aren't lying?" Thena said worriedly.

"I would never hurt you Thena. I'd been watching over you for several weeks, and I quite admire the love you hold over my son. Kol Mikaelson. I've never seen someone care that much for him, and the love you give him is so pure Thena. It truly amazes me that his smile he's been showing was so much in his humans years, and I now know that everything is my fault. I shouldn't of never done what I did, but you gave him a chance." Mikael said looking away from Thena as she softly smiled at the thought of her husband.

"Okay I believe you," Thena softly said as she watched mikael snap Hayley's neck, again after seeing she was about to awaken.

"You should go now, and stay safe Thena." Mikael mumbled as Thena heard shutting her vehicle door, but rolling down her window.

"Oh I will my husband is pretty overprotective, and I got a father in law who's been currently babysitting me from afar." Thena said pulling away as Mikael chuckled at the girl, and carrying Hayley Marshall.

Two hours later

Thena had arrived back home after shopping for a couple hours, and running into people she hadn't expected to see, but more specifically she didn't expect one to be alive which had shocked her.

She headed into the kitchen, and spotted Kol currently in the kitchen washing the dishes. She decided to waddle on over, and hugged him as her hand wrapped around his waist.

"I missed you," Thena pouted not letting go of her husband.

"I missed you more, and our little babies," Kol said as he turned around facing her, and wrapping his arms around her.

"They are good, and oh wait–" Thena began to ramble as she grabbed his hand to the spot in her tummy where she was feeling the most activity.

"Did you feel that?" Thena said smiling as her hand was pressed next to his.

"They kicked," Kol chuckled enjoying this little moment with his wife.

"Yeah," Thena said giggling, and facing her husband kissing him all over the face.

"I love you"

"I love you more"