Thirteen.

Flashback

Flashback

A young Thena had stepped out the taxi handing the driver a hundred dollar bill for his service. She was amazed at how beautiful the city was, and quite admiring the peace she'll get not being in the middle of her siblings rivalry with each other. She loved both of her brothers, and wasn't going to pick sides.

Thena had been roaming around the French Quarter catching the glimpses of vampires and witches watching her every move as if she was going to mess up.

She hadn't noticed a specific vampire approaching her as she then felt a tap on her shoulder startling her.

"May I help you?" Thena had question the unknown vampire.

"The names Marcel Gerard. I've noticed you're a new witch in town, and as king of New Orleans. I have rules for you little witch!" Marcel said smiling at the witch sarcastically.

"What kind of rules Mr. King?"  Thena had remarked back sarcastically.

"No magic against my guys. I can't have you witches superior in my city." Marcel had remarked as Thena rolled her eyes.

"Deal!" Thena smiled as Marcel replied,
"I knew we'd be great friends little witch."

The young girl had rolled her eyes once more at his remark as she left wondering around to the nearest cafe so she can try the beignets and coffee she's heard so much about, and wanted to see what the fuss was about.

~~~

Five Months Later

The young girl had finally received her license after failing the test four times, and finally allowing Marcel to actually teach her so she can be prepared for her test, and ultimately passing earning an earful from marcel as she was the one who crashed his car a few weeks ago, but was proud at the news she finally passed her test, and at least she didn't crash this car.

Thena had drove off arriving to the armpit of Louisiana getting the curiosity out of her as she was eavesdropping on the vampires conversations about werewolves living in the bayou, and Thena being Thena wanted to meet at least one.

It was late at night, and she pulled her flashlight turning it on as she was hearing howls from a far distance, but then she heard a crunch in a nearby distance, and turned the flashlight to where the noise was coming from only to come face to face with a wolf making her jump.

"AHH!" Thena screamed as the wolf than ran off disappearing from her sight.

"I guess they are real– oh man these shoes were designer ugh!" Thena whined dusting off the dirt from her outfit as she glanced at her muddy shoes.

She hadn't noticed the same wolf now in human form from a far distance watching her as she was mumbling gibberish about her shoes making him chuckle at the young girls attitude.

~~~

A little backstory, but not enough lol, and I know Thena is the same age as Stefan, but please understand she's still sort of immature during that time.

This is like a flashback/ dream

This takes place in 2008 a year before stefan meets Elena.