Forty Three.

Hello little ones

Hello little ones

The night was filled with long contractions, and screams of pain as Thena wasn't just giving birth to one baby, but two. Although, Thena was lucky enough to have a supportive nurse and doctor during these moments. Her husband was the biggest help of all, and helped her breathe in and out. He held her hand as Thena gave birth to her first baby, and then their second baby. Thena loved the experience of giving birth to her babies into this world, and was extremely exhausted after being in labor for twenty hours, but she wouldn't have it any other way.

A couple hours later, Thena had gotten her rest, and was able to hold one of her babies along with her husband holding the other as they were just smiling at the two.

"This one here is Artemis Mikaelson," Thena softly spoke as she was looking at a yawning Artemis, and kol spoke up, "And here we have Jackson Mikaelson." Kol said softly glancing at his wife who smiled as tears rolled down her eyes.

"I love it. I love them, and you." Thena said smiling at her husband.

Kol chuckled at his wife, and switched babies, and having a glance at his daughters eyes, "She has your eyes." Kol said softly as Artemis sneezed making them awe.

"And he has your eyes," Thena said as kol smirked, "I guess we know who the mischievous one will be." Kol said as Thena scoffed at his comment.

~~~

The next day once Thena had better energy her family had all came to visit them, and see the two new born Mikaelson babies.

"They are so fat!" Caroline squeaked hugging the two babies, "And also are adorable." Caroline said once more.

"So you're calling us fat." Kol scoffed sitting next to his wife as they laughed making Caroline's eyes widen nodding a 'no'.

"Two more gremlins." Damon smirked as Thena glared at him, "Oh no angry mama gremlin. Too bad you can't get up and stomp." Damon said as Thena gave him the middle finger.

"I can't wait to introduce them to cupcakes, and all that junk food." Finn said in excitement.

"They are adorable," Stefan said holding onto Jackson, and not letting anyone pick him up.

"I guess I'm officially the big brother, and they better watch out once they get into relationships. The interrogations will began." Alec said as kol gave him a high-five.

"Oh shush you two, and there will be no interrogations for either of them." Thena said holding onto Artemis.

"Yeah, yeah" the two said glancing at each other silently disagreeing with Thena.

The whole day the couple had their family coming over, and visiting the newborn babies, and to their surprise Marcel had showed up announced surprising the two as he gave their babies gifts, and catching up with the two as Thena then ended up asleep.

"You did good kol, and I'm glad Thena found a way back to you." Marcel said about to head out the room.

"So did you Marcel. I'm glad Thena had found you in New Orleans, and you became an important role model for her, and Im glad it was you." Kol said wrapping his babies up as Marcel appreciated the comment.

"Thank you." Marcel said leaving the room so the two can rest from all the family visits.

~~~

I think the epilogue will be the next chapter, and I'll have a couple bonus chapters.

Anyways I posted chapter one for the redemption book.