ex continued

I smile and hop on. I love piggy back rides and they all know it. Thankfully with our wolf strength even the girls give each other  piggy back rides.

Everyone else is there except the love birds. Must be having a quarrel still. 

Connor sets me down on the sand. It reminds you of a mini beach. I slip off my sandals and let the warm sand tickle my feet. Connor heads over to mike and fistbumps before starting some guy talk. 

After some time the love birds show up with pizza in hand and they look like they have made up thankfully. 

Everyone splits off to talk,eat or swim. I eat some pizza before starting to strip off lukes shirt when i hear snickering. I turn to see Angie and her friends blatantly staring at me. 

"You really are pathetic" 

I look around. Lukes already in the water and my friends are eating not to far away.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You are a pathetic excuse for a shewolf. You have no self respect trying to seduce someone elses boyfriend"

" what are you talking about?"

"Im talking about trying to take luke now that hes got a girlfriend. Bet you thought you had him whipped and that youd be luna"

"Im not trying to take luke we havnt done anything different than what we always do except dull it down for your feelings and i dont have any desire to be luna. I am not his friend for a title"

My friends seem to have heard her and are making their way over. Luke is oblivious to the situation while he is swimming under water. 

As my friends reach me the boys stand on either side of me. Connor places his arm around my hip and mike with his arm around my shoulders. The girls slightly behind us. she smirks.

Conner leaned in "everything ok riley?"

"Look its the princesses royal guards. Do you try to jump them too?" Her friends laugh.

Both boys growl this time.

She seems to just realize i was wearing one of lukes shirts and her eyes go black with her wolf pushing forward..

" take off his shirt you are covered in his scent"

" im always covered in his scent, nothing new" i growl out.

"Not for long, when im luna his scent will never be near you if i have a say. Hell you'll probably be banished to keep me happy"

A deadly growl escapes my lips and my claws come out. That caught lukes attention.