found

His eyes water as he looks away like he feels ashamed. Which he should for the hell he has caused. I know once we find the girls he will be put to death. Such a shame for someone so young to waste their life this way.

I grab his cheeks and make him look at me.

“Where are they josh? You know this isnt right.”

His shoulders slump but then he looks back into my eyes with anger.

“You will never know. You should have been mine. If I cat be happy then neither can you. You will forever know that if you were mine you would know where they are to help” he sneered.

I flinch back at his words. He has literally lost his marbles.

Luke escorts me out before I loose my cool. That wouldn’t be good for the baby. I hear layla growling and whimpering in my head. She wants the women found but doesn’t want to stress because of the baby.

One month later.

Lukes pov

Nothing. We have nothing from that lunatic. My wolf paces in my head. We have been going out of my mind trying to find the poor girls they have taken.

I know riley wants me to find them and I don’t want her to stress with the baby. Speaking of we will be announcing we are expecting our pup next week at our Christmas gathering.

Im sitting at my desk going over any new leads we may have of where the rogues can be. I sense her before she knocks.

“Come in princess”

She cracks the door open peeking her head in.

“Hey handsome. Any updates?”

I shake my head. Her expression turns sad but she sits on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. I nuzzle into her neck and take in her scent calming my wolf.

“So we have our announcement next week. How do you think everyone will react?”

“ well I think we will have mixed reactions but im sure the future grandparents will be happy. I also think my parents are a little excited to step down early. Im sure your dad is too.”

She looks at me with a weird look.

“What do you mean?”

“We will be turning 17 after he is born and when the next future alpha is born his father takes the alphas position then instead of at 18”

“ I completely forgot about that. Im going to be a new mother and a luna.”  Her heart starts racing.

I hold her checks and kiss each one before resting my forehead on hers to calm her down.