my princess

1 month later

Candace is curling my hair while her big belly stretches out her bridesmaid dress. She is due to pop any day. We have kept in touch since we were rescued. Her mate has been amazing to her and they cant wait for her to give birth. Penny has her little on her hip as she is looking gor my heels , bending over is still easy for her so far but not for long as a little bimp is snug on her dress. That’s right she is expecting after her and connor adopted they found out a few months later the moongoddess blessed them. Sarah already did my make up and is outside preparing her spot to sing at the reception.

After we are all dolled up we hear the music for us to start walking out down the aisle.  Candace walks followed by sarah, penny and then mom holding the hand of a barely walking angel who is my maid of honor. I step up as everyone stands and I see the boys up front. Luke with ryker as his best man, connor and mike, then remi. His father alpha gregor is up front to do the ceremony. I see all our friends and family along with neighboring packs and the girls who we helped free. All here to show support and respect to the future alpha.

I see tears in our mothers eyes. Luna has baby blaze for us. Our fathers are trying to keep a tough face. Dad links his arm with mine as we walk down. He kisses my forehead as he passes me off to luke.

Alpha greets us all and recites our vows that we repeat to eachother while sliding on our rings. After we do the kiss the bride kiss the pack cheers. Alpha quiets them back down.

“now we are also here to announce your new alpha and luna . they will make the blood pact and take their rightful place.”

Alpha holds onto one each of our palms as he cuts into his and lunas hand. They grip our hands as we can feel the power transfer to us. My wolf feels 10x stronger and stands in my head with pride. I feel the rush of affection from the pack as our link is tethered to everyone. Alpha and luna gregor step aside and introduce us

“I present to you your new alpha and luna. Your beta remi and future alpha blaze.”

The pack erupts in howls to congratulate us. Luke pulls me close and gives a kiss..

“I love you my princess, my wife, my luna.”