arrive in newyork

I wake up the next morning being squeezed to death by luke.  I try to wiggle free. His grip tightens and he kisses my hair in his sleep then nestles into the crook of my neck. I try to shake him awake. 

"Five more minutes" 

I roll my eyes.

I stretch out and talk into his ear.

" the sooner you get up the sooner we get to new york and we can nap there before hitting the city." 

Luke shoots up and brings me up with him. 

We start getting dressed. I keep lukes shirt on and pull on some cut off shorts. Luke is sporting a tight black shirt that matches his hair and shows his thick arms with some faded blue jeans. He grabs our bags heading to his truck. We will be leaving it at the airport till we come back next week. Thats right almost a whole week in new york! I cant wait. 

As luke opens the door for me i hear a growl behind me. I look back and see josh glaring at me. His eyes roam over my outfit. In lukes shirt it looks like thats all i have on.

"You have her out in that? Whats wrong with you luke?"

Luke lifts me and puts me in the truck shutting the door.

" she is with me and has my scent. Shes fine"

Josh drawls in a deep breath. His eyes turn black. His wolf is angry. Its like hes just realizing im wearing lukes shirt and i have to smell strongly of him after cuddling all night.

Luke growls and takes a step toward josh. 

"Shes none of your business and i have made that perfectly clear"

Josh shoots luke a glare as he stalks off.

Luke gets in and grabs my hand kissing the top of it. 

"Goddess he is a strange one"

Our flight went really smooth. We ended up sleeping for most of the flight. i wake up with my head on lukes chest and his arm around me. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Probably cause he cant be a pain while sleeping. I giggle at the thought. Lukes arm tightens and he nestles his face into my neck. I giggle again makeing him chuckle. His eyes slowly open. i am buzzing with excitement. My wolf is bouncing in my head. I see the city and i grab lukes hand pulling him into a hug. 

"Thank you thank you thank you!!"

He chuckles and puts an arm over my shoulder as we get off the plane and get our bags.

We have a rental car waiting out front. Luke puts the bags in the trunk and opens my door so i can slide in. He gets in the driver side and pulls out toward our hotel pointing out the sights as we go.