little brother

"Scott what are you doing put me down!"

"Oh come on princess i know you've seen me eyeing you"

"Dont call me that , everyone calls me Riley

And i dont care if you've been eyeing, i haven't been eyeing back now put me down"

Scott smirks 

I hear a deep authoritative growl behind me. I whirl in scotts arms to see luke. His eyes are going black which means his wolf kale is trying to take control of the situation. 

Luke reaches out and pulls me into his own arms with ease from his alpha strength.

I wrap my legs around him to keep myself up.

"princess whats going on? You didnt look very comfortable"

Scott looks over still shocked i was taken from him but he composes himself with a smirk. 

" princess huh? I thought people only call you riley? "

"They do. Lukes the only one to call me princess" i say with a smirk of my own. His falls slightly. 

Luke looks him over. "I dont know whats gotten into you but you need to keep yourself in check"

Scott humphs and starts walking to his class.

I look up at luke still in his grasp. "What the heck is up with him lately?"

"Im pretty certain he likes you"

My face kinda perks up and luke eyes me suspiciously 

"You like the idea that he likes you?"

"Not necessarily because of him per say but it does feel nice to be seen that way"

Luke rolls his eyes and we chuckle. 

"Luke we gotta get to class"

Our next class has scott in it and brandy too. Give me strength.

I go to get down but luke tightens his grip.

"What are you doing?"

"Carrying you to class in case anyone else decides they fancy you and try that again"

My face blushes .

"You cant go through school like this its not appropriate"

"Im the future alpha i make the rules anyway "