scent

Luke brought us all souvenirs.

Sarah got a new mic to use to record some of her songs. ( she writes and performs songs at some of the local events) 

Connor a football with a scene of timesquare painted on the ball. He is trying out for the team next week along with mike and luke. 

Mike gets a football jersey of his favorite player.

Penny gets a pair of dance shoes signed by the rockettes. She goes bonkers shes so excited.

Luke looks at me and brings out a painting done by hand. It is of my wolf with my wolfs name underneath it. Layla. It is gorgeous. He must of took a picture of my wolf to show them what to paint. I love it and cant wait to hang it in my room. I give him a big hug before finishing my lunch.

After school i hug connor goodbye and tell him im going to lukes to catch up from the trip.luke drives us to his house. We drop our school stuff in his room and head out back. His backyard butts up to the forest. We decide to go for a run since its been over a week since we have let our wolves out. 

We strip off behind some trees and shift. I shake my silver fur as i look around the tree at luke. His wolf is twice my size thanks to alpha blood and his fur is jet black. 

We bound through the forest with not a care in the world. Wind blowing through my fur and the dirt under my paws is so relaxing. Hours pass and we start to head to my house to get my stuff. 

We hear a twig snap and our heads turn in that direction. I see a brown wolf looking at us from behind a tree. Luke steps in front of me. When the brown wolf reveals himself completely my body relaxes and i shift.

they both shift back and throw on clothes from one of the nearby trees. So do i. 

I turn and jump on the new wolf. That wolf is my big brother. His name is remington (goes by remi) he is also lukes beta. They get along great which makes it easy for us all to be friends and hang out. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask while smacking his arm. He grabs it and fakes pain. "You scared the crap out of me, i thought you were out of state on business."

"I was but i got done and came back early. What are you two up to"

" rough week at school so we went for a run"

" im heading back to the house to see if mom and dad are home yet to surprise them im back" 

" ok ill be stopping at the house and getting clothes i think im gonna stay at lukes for the weekend to catch up"

" ok ill see ya after bit"

He turns and shifts mid air heading to the house.

We walk to the house and head in, i go pack my bag. We have stayed over alot at eachothers houses so its nothing new. We have our own dressers in eachothers rooms with supplies for impromptu sleepovers.